By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Barcodes - Top of the League

However, after a few injuries to that lot they will have to rely on their ever reliable defence :lol:

The have a very good keeper and with some organisation they will be difficult to beat.

They could make the top 4 this year if they don't get many injuries IMO

Guest RedLegend

Don't think they have a snowball's chance in hell of getting in the top 4.

Do think they will be better this season though.

Don't think they have a snowball's chance in hell of getting in the top 4.

Do think they will be better this season though.

everton got there recently, and everton have a better squad and a better manager, it will depend on one of the top four slipping up badly though

I'd much rather have the barcodes squad than Evertons, and I suspect Allardyce will prove a much better manager than Moyes with a bit of money. He probably has already given Bolton's recent finishing positions Vs the amount of money he had.

If I was the supporter of some tedious mid table club, I'd prefer Allardyce managing it, of the two.

Edited by Post Kuytal Glow

everton got there recently, and everton have a better squad and a better manager, it will depend on one of the top four slipping up badly though

Allardyce is a far better manager than Moyes. The guy may be a loud mouth gum chewing knobski, but he's a good manager.

What I found interesting from Saturday's performance is that they did it without SEVEN decent enough players.

The following didn't feature:

Duff

Solano

Dyer

Barton

Given

Owen

Emre

Definitely worth a shout for 5th/6th if those players return and stay fit (the big issue though).

What I found interesting from Saturday's performance is that they did it without SEVEN decent enough players.

The following didn't feature:

Duff

Solano

Dyer

Barton

Given

Owen

Emre

Definitely worth a shout for 5th/6th if those players return and stay fit (the big issue though).

solano and Dyer could both be off soon. Emre isn't all that.

Barton and Owen will strengthen them considerably though. I forgot Duff existed.