If Bellamy can play as good a game as he's talkin'

Mick_G

Then were in for one HELL of a Season ....

From the Offal .

Craig Bellamy is confident Liverpool can challenge Chelsea in the race for the Premiership crown this season.

Bellamy is itching for the campaign to get underway after completing his dream move to Anfield and he's highlighted the Community Shield clash with Jose Mourinho's men in two weeks time as a chance for the Reds to demonstrate they mean business this year.

"We play them in the Community Shield before the season starts and, although it's not the most important game of the season, it's a chance for us to get off to a good start and maybe send out a message to a few people.

"They're a great side but I think I'm playing for as good a side with players that are just as good as Chelsea have.

"I've grown up with the club I supported winning leagues year in year out - not just titles but doubles and that is where I always envisage this club being.

"Chelsea are the benchmark for the rest of the country but I do believe we can match them this season.

"You associate Liverpool with going for the league, it's what this club's about and that's what we'll be starting the season aiming for. Nothing less is acceptable now, or ever, at Liverpool."

:yes: Get The Feck In there Craig !! :yes:

Guest Super Aguero

The remaining content of this topic is not viewable to guests.

You can sign in to your account at the login page here

If you do not have an account then you can register here