By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Djibril Cisse

CaptainXabi

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ive defended him to the hilt, but he was f***ing awful today

but in fairness, a spoon had more sharpness then any of our forwards today, Crouch was just as s***, Nando still defies belief on how crap he is, and flo po, well, he didnt really have a chance did he

oh, bring back Mellor

agree with you there 100% I'd like a new first n 2nd choice striker come beginning next season

Agree about the strikers, Ciise did have a comically bad game, but I just felt he wasnt the onlt culprit, the worst he was yes, but the big names let us down as well

It was like a classic derby match from years ago, dragged down to their level and done late on by an inferior team.

As Cobs said - we played the fixture today, they thought they where playing a team far better than it actually was

Pretty accurate.

I'm not as gutted as I thought I would be because in a way I knew this was going to happen. I couldn't build myself up to believe we would win this one.

I'm more disappointed with the general play and attitude of some, Cisse the obvious culprit.

I'm more disappointed with the late substitution of Momo, Rio scored from his area and Kromkamp just wasn't upto speed.

NO MORE LATE SUBS PLEASE RAFA UNLESS THE PLAYER CANNOT WALK OFF THE PITCH UNAIDED

I he had got up and stood on his feet we would have been 1-0 up and thery wouldn't have come back from that. He is a tart and you can see by my username I have been a strong fan of his. Time to move him out.

One criticism I had of David James was that he was always trying to show off - cute little saves, rolling after a save etc etc

Cisse is off the scale when it comes to being a big girl's blouse. I would quite like him to stop pissing about with his hair, stop worrying about his sweat bands or his socks and just play football. He was just dreadful today. He even has to pick himself off the floor in a vain way. It's pathetic.

That match simply confirms what we all should know - we have no-one up front who can score goals. If we had someone who could score the number of goals that Rooney has scored (not that many) we would be well above Man Utd. Cisse is a waste of space and Morientes didn't touch the ball, did he? We controlled the back, controlled midfield but nothing up front. When Crouch went off, that was it, you could see it in the play, IMO.

That's spot on! Cisse has pace but it's wasted because his touch is abysmal and his shooting wayward..he does'nt even read the game right! Morientes has great touch but his reactions are slow and he painfully lacks pace.Pongo is lightweight but possibly,on current form,best of the bunch.Crouch is a useful player to have come on in games but he lacks pace too and is'nt that good in the air either..an average player at best! We desperately need at least one striker who can finish,if we are going to seriously threaten Chelsea.

Must say that you haven't got a bad team, today you even manage to dominate against United at times.

Your strikers are the main difference between the other top teams, they are poor. Cisse being absolutely awful and with a poor attitude as well. When/ If you manage to get some decent replacements in this area we might even get a game next year :)

Enjoy it while you can

Guest Red Mist

Doesn't look like a proper footballer.

Never has, from day one.

Well he looks a footballer - just not a very good one. What on earth possessed the club to pay £14M for him? All he has is pace. He has no composure in front of goal. My jaw dropped when he scored that goal against Everton - not a Cisse-like finish. Sadly such composure is rarely seen from him. He has no football sense either, poor positioning, he was running into Crouchy all day today.

And he never seems to make an effort to get to the ball. It was a kick in the park for ManUre's smackhead defender, he didn't have to do much because Cisse never made the effort to trouble him.

And that miss - wtf was he doing on the floor? These are the games that make or break players and for me, it has broken Cisse. Enough is enough, get rid Rafa!

Well he looks a footballer - just not a very good one. What on earth possessed the club to pay £14M for him? All he has is pace. He has no composure in front of goal. My jaw dropped when he scored that goal against Everton - not a Cisse-like finish. Sadly such composure is rarely seen from him. He has no football sense either, poor positioning, he was running into Crouchy all day today.

And he never seems to make an effort to get to the ball. It was a kick in the park for ManUre's smackhead defender, he didn't have to do much because Cisse never made the effort to trouble him.

And that miss - wtf was he doing on the floor? These are the games that make or break players and for me, it has broken Cisse. Enough is enough, get rid Rafa!

Houlliers final 'present'

I was waiting for the first "Bring back Owen post". Get over it.

I am "over it", but you can't tell me Owen would have played worse than Cisse today. Cisse has been given more than his fair share of opportunities, it's about time we got rid.

Cisse has all the physical attributes to be a top player but where it counts in terms of mental strength and hard work he doesnt have it. He has pace yes but there are plenty of forwards out there with pace that are more consistent in front of goal and who will put their shift in too.

Cisse just isnt a Rafa player it blatently obvious, when the problems arent technical or physical they are almost impossible to correct, how do you change his attitude?

Villa of Valencia is exactly the type of player we should be replacing Cisse with, very quick, good finisher and works hard for the team.

Gerard and Guy

Up a tree

Spending lots of

Liverpool's money

Cisse has all the physical attributes to be a top player but where it counts in terms of mental strength and hard work he doesnt have it. He has pace yes but there are plenty of forwards out there with pace that are more consistent in front of goal and who will put their shift in too.

Cisse just isnt a Rafa player it blatently obvious, when the problems arent technical or physical they are almost impossible to correct, how do you change his attitude?

Villa of Valencia is exactly the type of player we should be replacing Cisse with, very quick, good finisher and works hard for the team.

He is a right winger/wing back

Owen is exactly the type of player we should be replacing Ciise with

I think pretty much all of us would have been gutted to see Cisse go at the start of the season. When it looked as though he might be going back to France around the time of the Super Cup game very few of us would have been pleased to see him go without a chance.

But let's be honest. The lad can't finish and his first touch is truly woeful. His passing is less then adequate and he seems to sulk non stop. He doesn't look like a player that has the intelligence to form an effective striking partnership. I seriously doubt he'll be a red come the start of next season, he just hasn't got the attributes to be a player for Liverpool in this team, not one that fundamentally relies on keeping possession of the ball to bring midfielders into the game.

I'm not blaming him today because he was one of numerous poor performers, but we can do and need to do better. Strikers are a major priority for us.

The fact that Cisse's glaring miss was ruled offside anyway, is slightly easier to take, but it was still a massive turning point.

When that ball flew over the bar, I knew we weren't going to win, Cisse pretty much gave up any more attempt of movement, and was subbed shortly afterwards. The midfield stopped really looking for the strikers, and United seemed to get their second win.

Offside or not, the game turned on that moment.

LMFAO

I don't support the team

f*** Off 99.9999% of the people on this thread back my opinion

Cisse was fecking awful - Why don't you have a go at the person who fielded him tonight or some of the players who were suppose to carry the team today....

The scap goat thing makes me sick!!!!

Cisse was fecking awful - Why don't you have a go at the person who fielded him tonight or some of the players who were suppose to carry the team today....

The scap goat thing makes me sick!!!!

So instead of complaining about one player, he should complain about one of the others, or the manager?

Would that not make them a scapegoat?

Rafa had everything spot on, from the line sup to the tactics eveyrthing was going right until the 89th Minute when Man Utd suddenly come playing.

Rafa is not at fault

This is no Knee Jerk he had an abysmal perfromance and has not been a team player for a long time now, I backed scisse for a while but today really begged the question of him being here.

Sorry mate.....got carried away......

And sorry ANT....

No worries