By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Djibril Cisse

CaptainXabi

Guest LeeParkie

The guy hasnt started alot this season, and hes the top scorer at the club.

I cant blame the lad for being low on confidence when he cant get a good run in the team.

He missed one chance, all be it that it was against the Mancs, but remember the things good that he has done for the team.

I for one think that he has a great potential, and that he clearly has alot of passion to play for the club.

So get off his back, and get behind him. Djibril will come good.

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One bad miss? Hardly.

He was utter garbage and back to his usual self, in terms of laziness and sulking. Probably because Gerrard b******ed him early on.

I've always backed him and given him the benefit of the doubt but not really arsed anymore and look forward to seeing his replacement arrive in the summer.

I think that game was the final straw for a lot of people. He has never looked that good a player for us and his attitude on the pitch has pretty much always been questionable.

In terms of attitude and demeanour, its very possible he'd not have made it here under GH either.

Edited by psl

i have seen one performance in the time he has been here that has in anyway pointed a top striker and that was the derby this season, and not just because of his goal..his all round effort and work rate was great, his appreciation of team mates first class...

apart from that f*** all

not good enough

My whole attitude on watching us play changes when he starts. After his first touch goes astray and he starts his sulking and mouthing off, I find myself detesting the fella. I never feel that way about any other player but he gets right under my skin. It is painful to think Rafa gives him his chance and he repays him with a lack of effort, discipline and any heart.

Quite frankly I preferred watching Diouf in a red shirt and that is saying something.

Guest sniffer

Its not the misses in the game, its his general demenour and attitude. He hasn't got what we need.

He is a GH player not an RB one.

Quite right. And GH spent a fortune on him for his counter-attacking team. We don't play that style anymore so he's a fish out of water. :hmm:

Guest sniffer

You Could be right but Nothing is REALLY wrong with the team.

The defense needed doing up and we need a new striker.

Big Buys are for the summer methinks.

Need a new striker? I'll say! Without a new striker, we will NOT finish second, IMO. :angry:

If Xabi and Stevie aren't in commanding form we look very toothless with regards to scoring. Sunday was an example, Stevie and Xabi had quiet games by their standards and didn't get forward as often as they do. Our forward line didn't create anything for themselves or threaten Utd in any way. We need a striker who can get stuck in and create things out of nothing. We lost that when Baros went. He at least would make defenders have to think.