By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Arnie will TERMINATE Tookie the gangsta

Guest Red Mist

Guest Red Mist

Tookie, the founder of the notorious Crisps gangs of Compton or some other hard-ass place in the USA, will be MURDERED, or to word it in a way death penalty advocates would have it sugar coated, will be PUT TO DEATH by the Terminator himself, Arnie. That's California Love for you.

As established by my death penalty thread, capital punishment is barbaric and has no place in the western world. Instead, I suggest Arnie put Tookie and some of his homies in a gameshow where they'll have to fight chainsaw-wielding, ice-skating gladiators in order to survive. Let's call this show 'Man on the Run'.

Just don't put tubby Tookie into one of them shiny catsuits. He no longer has the figure for that particular look. This will revolutionise reality game shows as we know it.

Read all about it

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone who has done more in the last twenty years to stop kids in east LA and elsewhere joining the very thing that fecked up his life, and garnering nominations for the Nobel Peace and Literature prizes to boot....he doesn't want out, he wants to stay in jail and dedicate his life to the work he started.

Still, Arnie is slipping in the polls and so is his boss...

Can we remember that the governor of California is upholding the current laws of the state he represents and that this Tookie guy murdered 4 people before we get too far down the line of "Arnie is a killer"? The Death penalty is a pointless, useless waste of human life, but it is part of the current legal process in California - that is the problem, not the Austrian nut in the governor's mansion.

You have to golden wonder what the fallout will be in LA, don't you?

Posts merged:

:woohoo:

Better late than never.  :D

1111255[/snapback]

I knew about the silly crisp jokes - I thought you were intimating there was a more sensible point. I shouldn't have ignored past experience.