Sign in to follow this  
growler

The future for us

As us old arses get older, what’s the future of the forum? It’s a part of my life, but curious what the feel is of the posters here. Is there more coming onboard? Or is it us who’ve been around a while?

My issue is I’ve tried reddit, Facebook and others but they are full of f***wits. I like the interaction here - it’s sensible and rational for the most part and informed opinions without too many voices.

It'll be around as long as I continue to pay for it, or some other idiot takes it over.

Yes

Pretty much.

if you get tired of paying for it, let us know before packing it in

we'll just have a whip round

how much is it ?

It’s become a very big part of my life. I think everyone benefits from the banter, ideas, and different perspectives. To me, it’s a refuge from real life. A cool place to go to in order to get a break from the bullsh*t.

For those of us who have been here for close to twenty years now, there is no recreating this. It’s absorbed us and just become part of what we are.

Who would have thought we’d be here when we signed up?

Count me in for the whip around.

Predicting the past and present there sammy

I think at some point KAMF will just link back to threads to save us having the same conversations.

It’s funny, I started on the news site in 2003 CIA there was a story about Harry Kewell and it took ages to realise there was a forum which I thought was simultaneously way more reasonable than koptalk but up itself and now it’s the thing I do the most. I literally know what people are going to do before they do it on here.

I remember looking at some stock exchange site for that transfer as they had to declare it. I was on Koptalk then.

Edited by Dan

what if he won't allow anyone else to pay for it? he might end up like Dorian Gray or something and set fire to it rather than letting any one else control it

terrifying times ahead

A few quid towards petrol and exes sits nicely with me. Get it sorted Nathan you lazy moany fecker.

Exes? Like ecstasy? You crafty, secretive sod. I took you for more of a Ska guy, not a raver.

I get slated on here every time I say anything but I would be lost without it, work from home and spend large parts of every day on here and have done for years, on the rare occasion its down I am lost.

I would be LOST without this place.