Sign in to follow this  
Flasher

Herzlichen willkommen Herr Klopp

Just a word of warning here lads. Some of you are carrying on like Klopp's been appointed already.

He hasn't & this is FFSG we are dealing with here. The potential for this to go South is huge.

As a frame of reference the very same people are currently dispensing of a team of coaches 7 games after they never should have appointed in the first place.

Again, it's FFSG. Anything could happen.

Apparently its Gary Mac, Sean O Driscoll and Achtenberg (sp?)

Goes with the territory, does it not? New manager, new back-room staff, cheerio old-guard.

it's normally the new guy who sacks coaches and brings his own in

who at FSG would know if the coaches were any good?

would be great if Klopp re-hires them

would they have to repay their redundancies?

I meant to add that bit, which is what I meant. New managers don't normally keep on the previous manager's staff, but bring their own in.

Took till his third season with Dortmund to put in a title challenge so if Klopp comes I hope we're patient with him.

Don't think this will be a problem so long as we're seeing progress over time. We haven't progressed one bit over the last 3-5 yrs.

Just a word of warning here lads. Some of you are carrying on like Klopp's been appointed already.

He hasn't & this is FFSG we are dealing with here. The potential for this to go South is huge.

As a frame of reference the very same people are currently dispensing of a team of coaches 7 games after they never should have appointed in the first place.

Again, it's FFSG. Anything could happen.

Feels like if this isn't them leaking then it's the media bouncing them into it.

It feels...unkloppable!

No that's not right is it?

His name is Klopp though and we do have The Kop. Surely this has been noticed by our marketing Charlies. Let's just get on with it.

who at FSG would know if the coaches were any good?

would be great if Klopp re-hires them

would they have to repay their redundancies?

I read that Klopp knows Lijnders and that's why he's the one staying but it was only a post on the LFC forums whilst having a Google.

who will be in charge of the LFC team until we have a full time coach?

macca?

he's been sacked

will be Mike Gordon and Mike Edwards

macca?

He's good with numbers but I wouldn't trust him with a PL football club.

macca?

Ian.

Lovely, rotund, rosy-cheeked Ian.

Think what his team talk would be like. Spurs would be f***ed before the whistle goes.

As caretaker he'd be the full Hong Kong Phooey.

If we do get Klopp, his style of pressing high up the pitch, swarming the opposing players as soon as we lose possession and then counter attacking quickly with pace is very much the style we had in our nearly season when we finished second. In his time at Dortmund he adjusted his style a little to, if they got a good lead in games to back off a bit and contain a little bit more rather than continuing to go all out attack. This style is something that I think the majority of our fan base will take too really well.

I see Ancelotti as an excellent option but a more pragmatic one in terms of style of play, a bit more methodical and defensive in mindset, so as a preference I hope we get Klopp.

Not sure about Hamann. Doesn't come across as the most insightful in his media work. Is he just gonna get linked because he's German? Because if so I'd rather have Babbel.

Why? How insightful is he in comparison to Didi?