By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Footie Betting thread

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1-0 inverness at FT. had them at 6s on PP last night, gutted they didnt win and BTTS though, that would have been sweet. but still, thats all bets covered for this weekend and also covers last weeks losses

Inverness were lucky to get one.

Threw 20 at them just after kick off but only got 7/2 and then threw 15 the double chance at 6/4 around the 75th minute so up 55 overall.

Have a tenner on Newcastle at 12/5.

Backed ICT at 7/2 and also backed 'ICT or draw' at just better than evens.

Wouldn't have considered this game for a bet - thanks for the heads up. The 10 changes did seal it for me though!

Hope they got knocked out in the week now too.

meant to put up another bet, but its too late now. Coleraine to beat Warrenpoint in the Irish League. Warrenpoint have 3 of their back 4 at a wedding. they're already 2 down

:lol: :lol:

Some idiot has bet the following:

Ev v Ars = Draw

Swan v Burn = Swans

Soton v WBA = Soton - edited this there was no way 'Sotpn' were going to win ffs

Palace v WHU = WHU

Chavs v Leicest = Chavs

Villa v NUFC = Draw

Not only has the idiot bet on it he's put a fking lucky 63 on it.

Hello my name is Rodney and this weekend I will be seeing how much of my £63 stake I won't get back!

5 out of 6 correct, that Giroud goal netted me a small fortune!

Hull down to 10 men against Stoke since 15th min and went down to 5/6 and is now EVS at the 28th min.

As the game goes on, that price will drift out.

Hull are a dogged team and could keep it to 0-0 well into the 2nd half. At that stage, I'll be backing Stoke to nick it after the 70th min when their odds might be out a bit longer and Stoke will have been playing for 55mins with a player less.

OBVIOUSLY my strategy is dependant on Hull holding out until then. Not prepared to back Stoke at EVS

West Ham 9/4 vs Southampton 11/8 on Bet365.

I've looked at the 2 teams and whilst I agree Southampton look alot stronger, I still cant get away from the price of the home team at over 2/1 against, what is after all, Southampton. I'm having a small punt as I think its a bit over priced. West Ham have Diame, Valencia, Gus Poyet's young lad and Sakho on the bench.

Adrián; O'Brien, Cresswell, Reid, Tomkins; Kouyate, Noble; Vaz Te, Downing, Zárate; C.Cole.

Forster, Clyne, Bertrand, Fonte, Yoshida, Schneiderlin, Davis, Ward-Prowse, Tadic, Long, Pelle

I like Poyet's young'fella, here is a tweet from when he was 16. Do you think he will pass to Downing if he gets on today ?

1407943398487_wps_14_image001_png.jpg

Edited by Rory Fitzgerald