Sign in to follow this  
Will

Gigs 2014+

No-one seems to have started this annual thread yet and it's mid- February. Tut tut

I started my gig going this year at Leaf in the week to see Cate Le Bon, who I'd seen there about 18 months ago when she was pretty good. She was excellent this week, backed by H. Hawkline on guitar (who'd supported her in his own right last time) and Sweet Baboo on bass (and a drummer...)

Support was a lickle Swedish songstress called Sea Lion who was sickly sweet but oddly had the packed crowd held enraptured...

Went to see Deep Dark Woods in Leaf a couple of weeks back. They were superb.

Off to see John Murry at The Deaf Institute in Manchester next week.

Off to see John Murry at The Deaf Institute in Manchester next week.

You're a star, Cunny - didn't know this was on. Tickets purchased now.

Went and saw Beyonce last night..... Yeah I know that's not cool, but she's got a better a*** than Half Man Half Biscuit

That's not a fair comparison. They're getting on now, but back in the day they had some of the finest arses to grace a stage.

enjoyed John Murry last night despite being in w*****s corner. they seemed to think people had come to hear their dull conversations (they were in a band you know and knew all the chords so shouted them out) and piss poor singing along.

Neil Young and Crazyhorse have just announced their rescheduled Echo Arena gig for July 13th. Same night as world cup final.

Edited by Cunny

enjoyed John Murry last night despite being in w*****s corner. they seemed to think people had come to hear their dull conversations (they were in a band you know and knew all the chords so shouted them out) and piss poor singing along.

Neil Young and Crazyhorse have just announced their rescheduled Echo Arena gig for July 13th. Same night as world cup final.

Yeah, it was good. And yeah, what the f*** is up with some people?

John Murry was excellent.

Have booked myself 2 tickets for the Bunnymen at the Philharmonic in May on the back of their new album, Meteorites, which I have also ordered a multicoloured vinyl version of. :yes: