By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Dr's and their crazy ways

jimbolala

Unfortunately as a family we have spent too much time at the local GP's over the last few years for various reasons, but I have come to the conclusion that GP's are crazy.

My GP had prescribed these bad boys ,ropinirole. I read the side effects bit and wow it made interesting reading. They seem to specifically warn against increased gambling addiction and strange sexual persuasions wtf.

I stopped taking them though as they really did zonk me out. Like I said, crazy Dr's

Unfortunately as a family we have spent too much time at the local GP's over the last few years for various reasons, but I have come to the conclusion that GP's are crazy.

My GP had prescribed these bad boys ,ropinirole. I read the side effects bit and wow it made interesting reading. They seem to specifically warn against increased gambling addiction and strange sexual persuasions wtf.

I stopped taking them though as they really did zonk me out. Like I said, crazy Dr's

Do you have or have you ever had a problem gambling on the dogging?

How is any of that evidence of a crazy Dr.?