By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

toady's football 2013-2014

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I set up the second goal for Toady last summer but came to regret it. Toady's a curse and probably a Manc; if we lose Suarez, sign Titus Bramble and end up relegated, before meekly entering administration and merging with Everton then it's all surf's fault.

Is that what you want, surf? Eh? EH!!!? 'Cos that's what'll happen.

I set up the second goal for Toady last summer but came to regret it. Toady's a curse and probably a Manc; if we lose Suarez, sign Titus Bramble and end up relegated, before meekly entering administration and merging with Everton then it's all surf's fault.

Is that what you want, surf? Eh? EH!!!? 'Cos that's what'll happen.

You're part of this now cam

Toady not worthy of a capital letter any more then?

toady's a laid back dude who doesn't worry about formalities. The capital letter put undue stress on him to perform last season

He's back to his relaxed self this year and aims to keep up the good work he's started, with ManU losing

I've just got back from Prestatyn Town v HNK Rijeka from Croatia. Prestatyn lost 3 - 0 (8 - 0 on aggregate). The score didn't flatter the visitors either, the gulf in class was immense.

Andy Parkinson plays for Prestatyn now. Anyone remember him? He runs a lot and never passes.