By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Advert thread

Tosh

Currently like

Somersby cider with more apples and less apps. Dunno why but it appeals to me and the pish take of the computer things

Hate

Tropicana "light" or whatever it's called.

Take half the amount of juice and add water - ie dilute it - to reduce calories. As if that was not obvious enough, they also add sugar.... so take calories out and put them in. WTF?

Question...

Has one of the inplay betting ads changed? The one where the background commentary is Everton v ManUtd and I am sure it used to be an Everton "comeback" but the chap was rooting for/winning his bet on the Mancs.

I hate the Grants whisky adverts that appear before and after the main ads breaks of the Cheers re-runs on ITV4.

Some bunch of f***ing inbreds playing charades.

The worst one is the one where the lad says 'Calm down Dad, it is a game of charades not the Cup Final', with the emphasis on 'Final', the f***ing (to borrow from another thread) wool.

They should all be doused in Grant's and set alight, it is all it is f***ing good for anyway.

Maybe this should go in the Rant Room, sorry...

The Fosters ones with the two blokes answering calls amuse me, simpleton that I am (apart from the latest which is rubbish). But the one with the painting in it is the funniest and always makes me laugh.

I hate the Crabbies adverts (a) because the language and accents sound horribly falase and (b) because Crabbies is horrible.

Hate the BT infinity ones, with the sexual deviant fella with s*** hair

That one with his mum, she says she's been away a week but has no idea of who he lives with.

"How very modern" What? Sharing a flat? No love it's been around for years.

Nah, Ya alriiiiiiiiiiiight.

f*** off.

eh lad, I'm beating your mother senseless every other night, do you want some too?

Nah, yer alright.

That one with his mum, she says she's been away a week but has no idea of who he lives with.

"How very modern" What? Sharing a flat? No love it's been around for years.

She means the implication that the three of them are having a weird sexual relationship together. Which isn't that modern, look at Mick Philpott.

• 3 weeks later...

i like the Ladbrokes ones with Chris Kamara in,

Can't stand the Ladrbokes ads with that Italian bloke in. " BET IN PLAY....NOW !! "

And the hair dye one where he says " But Kate...well she still looks like Kate ! " should be an advert for lesbianism