By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Bioshock Infinite

Ant

I just finished Far Cry 3 - think it's the best game I've ever played.

It's good that. Think it takes a dip after

you kill Vaas and clear all the outposts

Might have to get Bioshock Infinite if it's £30 in preparation for Easter hols!

It's good that. Think it takes a dip after

you kill Vaas and clear all the outposts

Might have to get Bioshock Infinite if it's £30 in preparation for Easter hols!

Agree with that - feels like you get to the end point too quickly after that. I padded it out by going back and clearing the remaining outposts and doing all the wanted dead missions.

Agree with that - feels like you get to the end point too quickly after that. I padded it out by going back and clearing the remaining outposts and doing all the wanted dead missions.

I recently spent an hour coaxing a bear into an outpost, then sat back and watched it clear it for me. Fantastic fun.

Getting 10/10 on all sorts of places.

Including Eurogamer

It's also £30 on Simply Games.

Eurogamer has a history of sucking the c**k off that francise, the fact that it's linear, with average gameplay and a poor AI (and that's in their own opinion!!) yet still rates a ten is telling.

Eurogamer has a history of sucking the c**k off that francise, the fact that it's linear, with average gameplay and a poor AI (and that's in their own opinion!!) yet still rates a ten is telling.

Yeah, it tells us they really liked the game.

The Metacritic score is 95 for goodness sake, so they're hardly out of line with other reviewers.

Yeah, it tells us they really liked the game.

The Metacritic score is 95 for goodness sake, so they're hardly out of line with other reviewers.

As I said, they mentioned lots of negatives but brushed over them then completely for the score. They've a history of doing that with Bioshock, including pushing out extra articles advertising the earlier ones so its not the first time either. But yes, they're certainly not the only site with space to sell, it's been going on in the industry for years.

As I said, they mentioned lots of negatives but brushed over them then completely for the score. They've a history of doing that with Bioshock, including pushing out extra articles advertising the earlier ones so its not the first time either. But yes, they're certainly not the only site with space to sell, it's been going on in the industry for years.

This sounds totally ranty but I can't edit it now - I didn't mean to over state it like that, just meant Eurogamer in particular is not a good guide to the game.