By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Best Bunnymen song?

pipnasty

fecking hell. Much harder than the N.O. one...

always loved ..Dancing Horses, but also Killing Moon, All My Colours...

f***...

Gotta be 'All My Colours' or 'Killing Moon' like you said. Also love Thorn of Crowns but feel that one has maybe dated a little. C c c cucumber.

Ahhh where to start

My Kingdom from Ocean Rain is as perfect as anything they ever did (the B side of the album being perfection). With A Hip, Heaven Up Here, Over the Wall, A Promise, Tourquise Days, All I Want from HUH. My White Devil, Heads Will Roll, Gods Will Be Gods from Porcupine. Crocodiles, Stars are Stars, All That Jazz, Villiers from Crococdiles.

Personal favourites are the slightly obscure Fuel and Broke My Neck.

Veeeery difficult one this....my top half a dozen would be something like

Read It In Books

Ocean Rain

A Promise

Rescue

Never Stop

Over The Wall.

Ahhh where to start

My Kingdom from Ocean Rain is as perfect as anything they ever did (the B side of the album being perfection). With A Hip, Heaven Up Here, Over the Wall, A Promise, Tourquise Days, All I Want from HUH. My White Devil, Heads Will Roll, Gods Will Be Gods from Porcupine. Crocodiles, Stars are Stars, All That Jazz, Villiers from Crococdiles.

Aye deffo, while existing in the same sphere as N.O., I think the Bunnymen songs are harder to isolate with clear favourites. The really great ones, of which there are many, have a real tension in them, like some of Joy Division's best.