By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Tattoos

Cobs

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got two but no desire to get rid! One is the footy club I played for for about 15 years in Arabic on my upper arm and the other is Charlotte's name in chinese inside my wrist. Harry treated like a dog but I'm planning to get his name on the other arm soon :)

I've got two but no desire to get rid! One is the footy club I played for for about 15 years in Arabic on my upper arm and the other is Charlotte's name in chinese inside my wrist. Harry treated like a dog but I'm planning to get his name on the other arm soon :)

Or rather you hope it is the footy club you played for in Arabic and Charlotte's name in chinese and not something completely different ;)

I really want one but I fear i'm getting too old for that sort of carry on.

I do but it would just confirm the suspicions of a mid life crisis to Mrs m. Plus I couldn't know what to get or where. No disrespect to Leo but you see Arabic script and Chinese symbols everywhere, they have become as ubiquitous as the celtic band and maori swirls.

Mrs Leisure has recently got into tattoos, being a vintage kind of girl. She's had 3 done in the last year.

I think they're ace.

I really want one but I fear i'm getting too old for that sort of carry on.

This is my scenario, but my mrs isn't into vintage stuff and is older than me but has got into tattoos over the last 10 years or so. She says that because I am into vintage and younger than her are the very two reasons why I should get at least one done!

Edited by Buzz

I know one lad who has had his removed. He got it done when he was 16 and hated it by the time he was 30

I think most people just do what BNB did now though and get it covered with another

lad i was at high school with went and got one done on the day we left school, LFC badge the length of his left forearm. looked like it had been done by a blind man with a black biro. everyone told him it looked s***. so a couple of weeks later he went and got the same thing done, albeit more professionally, on his right forearm. think he's still got them.

I got mine done on Lark Lane, they did a great job with real artistry. Tats are more popular and acceptable now than ever I'd say, and I don't think age is a major factor. I'm 35 now and I'll get another one for my son's name but then that's probably it.

Edited by Leo No.8