By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Liverpool bands

Beardsley

I've always wondered which fotball club members of Liverpool bands supports/supported. Maybe we can make a list that shows if they're red or blue?

Bands like The Beatles, Apollo 440, FGTH, OMD, Elvis Costello, Echo & The Bunnymen, Ladytron, The Real Thing, The Teardrop Explodes, just to name a few.

For those in the know, the arena is yours.

Costello is a red apparently

Think I read somewhere that EC had a gig at our night in Turkey. He didn't appear on stage until after the game was finally over (a tad late, you could say), and then delivered one hell of a concert.

But I've also heard he's supporting Tranmere.

Edited by Beardsley

Think I read somewhere that EC had a gig at our night in Turkey. He didn't appear on stage until after the game was finally over (a tad late, you could say), and then delivered one hell of a concert.

nooo

he's a massive red

i've seen him a few times going to the game. defo red

Yeah he said that in an interview. I think the gig was in Norwich, although god knows why i remember that

The Coral (wools) are big reds. Saw them in Athens

The maybes are blues

At least one of them is a red

I think that concert was anything but good. I read he went onstage at some stage during the 2nd half only to go back off again, was loudly booed andf played like s****. He wrote a quality article on the whole business but I think it was in The Times so probably inaccessible now.