By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Congratulations Rafa

Dave_the_Red

It's a f***ing brilliant achievement I agree.

But it means nothing, we are 4th in our league and we aren't Champions of Europe.

If anything it should be Man Utd or AC Milan, granted I believe we should be up there....But.....

It's a f***ing brilliant achievement I agree.

But it means nothing, we are 4th in our league and we aren't Champions of Europe.

If anything it should be Man Utd or AC Milan, granted I believe we should be up there....But.....

Why should it be Man Utd or AC Milan? That makes no sense.

Either you think it should be the current champions of Europe or you think it should be based on results. If you think the former, fine but why say Man Utd OR AC Milan? If you think results, then clearly it should be us not AC Milan.

Edited by psl

Why should it be Man Utd or AC Milan? That makes no sense.

Either you think it should be the current champions of Europe or you think it should be based on results. If you think the former, fine but why say Man Utd OR AC Milan? If you think results, then clearly it should be us not AC Milan.

I believe it should be based on who is Champions of Europe.

It's abit misleading being the highest ranked team in europe, yet being 4th in our league and not being Champions of Europe.

:wacko:

FFS. Was winning the CL "abit naff".

Ungrateful prick.

Being 4th in your own league and not being champions of europe yet ranked the bets team in Europe.

As great as it sounds it is 'naff'

It's abit misleading being the highest ranked team in europe, yet being 4th in our league and not being Champions of Europe.

So why say it should be Man Utd or AC Milan?

So why say it should be Man Utd or AC Milan?

Because the mancs are CL Holders and AC Milan have won it more times than us in the past few years.

So you think it should be United, fine, that's reasonable, but there is no argument that says it should be AC Milan that cannot be countered by an equally strong argument that it is Liverpool.

So, either it's Man United or it's Liverpool who are the best side in Europe. They are the Champions, we are the number one ranked side.

No - it just means you lost a few key games while others (despite possibly being current champions) have lost even more. This is over time - not over the last few weeks.

So you think it should be United, fine, that's reasonable, but there is no argument that says it should be AC Milan that cannot be countered by an equally strong argument that it is Liverpool.

So, either it's Man United or it's Liverpool who are the best side in Europe. They are the Champions, we are the number one ranked side.

But are we the best side?

Thats all I'm questioning, and the award is VERY misleading.

Thats all I'm questioning, and the award is VERY misleading.

Its an accolade, in recognition of being the consistently highest achieving team in Europe over 5 years. 'Highest achieving' is not always the same as 'best'.

Why would you not just take the recognition and be happy with it?

Using results over the past 5 seasons, yes. Since Rafa's been here we've only failed to get into the last 4 of the CL once and been in 2 finals. If you don't appreciate the magnitude of that achievement with the resources Rafa has at his disposal then you are ungrateful. You seem more keen to praise John f*cking Terry than you do the manager of your own club.

Edited by Des