By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Reasons to be cheerful

We can still sing 'Where's your European Cup?'

'Scouse free zone' is also a 'trophy free zone'.

It's pissing down and freezing cold, the boys with the pretty blue flags will be wearing them on their heads, God bless the Moscow winter, it f*cked Hitler and now it's doing a number on another set of Nazi's.

We can still sing 'Where's your European Cup?'

'Scouse free zone' is also a 'trophy free zone'.

It's pissing down and freezing cold, the boys with the pretty blue flags will be wearing them on their heads, God bless the Moscow winter, it f*cked Hitler and now it's doing a number on another set of Nazi's.

Doesn't do it for me....

I genually do feel sorry for Fat Frank and John Terry

Reasons to be cheerful

1. it's still 5-3

2. It's still 18-17

3. We've got Torres

4. We're level on points with the Mancs, Chelsea & Arsenal in the quest for the title

5. our s*** form against the Mancs is about to end

songs of 'Where's your European Cups?' & 'Where were you in Istanbul?' will still hold good at Stamford Bridge

but in truth, they were robbed tonight.

Ferguson, what a cn*t! Two European Cup Finals, outplayed in both, tactically short in both and yet somehow gets away with both. When he finally dies he's gonna spend all eternity chomping on Beelzebub's knob.

Edited by Cobs

Doesn't do it for me....

I genually do feel sorry for Fat Frank and John Terry

Whoever made the decision to send Terry up for the fifth penalty should frankly be shot.

I strongly suspect the decision was his own, it had 'make me a hero' written all over it. If, with all the money that they have spent, 'JT' was the best out there, then someone needs to ask serious questions. Why the f*** Ballack wasnt kept back till the pressure penalties, I will never know.

For reasons stated elsewhere, I started the match reluctantly hoping the Mancs would do it. For such a ridiculous piece of egotism, I can only laugh.

Chelsea outplayed United.

But, while I wouldn't usually indulge in anything that sees the Mancs successful, I would be quite happy to take part in a verse of "you useless gobs***e" or anything that references the penalty miss the next time Chelsea visit Anfield. I reckon we could make him break down in tears by the end of the game.

Whoever made the decision to send Terry up for the fifth penalty should frankly be shot.

I strongly suspect the decision was his own, it had 'make me a hero' written all over it. If, with all the money that they have spent, 'JT' was the best out there, then someone needs to ask serious questions. Why the f*** Ballack wasnt kept back till the pressure penalties, I will never know.

For reasons stated elsewhere, I started the match reluctantly hoping the Mancs would do it. For such a ridiculous piece of egotism, I can only laugh.

overly harsh that

he slipped, he missed, just, it happens.

Someone has to take the 5th - perhaps if Drogba hadn't got himself sent off?

Rather the Captain stood up than hid a la Adams in Euro 96....

But every penalty is a pressure penalty mate, you can't get to the fifth if you don't score the first few.

Fair enough, but to have Terry take the 'all important' one was sheer lunacy. Terry has many fantastic talents, as he showed tonight. But that was never gonna be one of them.

Fair enough, but to have Terry take the 'all important' one was sheer lunacy. Terry has many fantastic talents, as he showed tonight. But that was never gonna be one of them.

Any professional footballer should be able to hit a 24ft wide target from 12 yards, it's the pressure that makes it difficult - to that end he's as likely to miss/score as the next man

Everyone saw that Anelka was s***ting bricks to take one though. For a 28 year old, World Cup winning French International, whose played for Arsenal, Liverpool and Real and a regular penalty taker for Bolton, shying away from taking one is unacceptable.

A bit like the Riquelme penalty i suppose, but atleast he wanted to take it.

Anelka is useless.

I hate Terry but my sympathies are with him now. He probably took on the responsibility of taking one like Hyypia did when we beat Chelsea in the semis (the 2nd one) and was unlucky. If Anelka wasnt such a pussy, we'd be laughing our arses out at United and Ronaldo. Shame.

European Footballer of the Year (elect) missed one too, in case anyone has forgotten.......

To be honest, Terry missing has masked over the fact that Ronaldo's penalty was a self indulgent, 'look what I can do' joke that could have cost his team dearly.

As it stands, his team won and it will be looked back on as "he's human after all" rather than "the stupid c*** tried to be clever and cost his team the cup".

but in truth, they were robbed tonight.

Ferguson, what a cn*t! Two European Cup Finals, outplayed in both, tactically short in both and yet somehow gets away with both.

Do you think gray and co will call him a "lucky manager"

To be honest, Terry missing has masked over the fact that Ronaldo's penalty was a self indulgent, 'look what I can do' joke that could have cost his team dearly.

To me it was nothing of the kind - it wasn't some jazzy trick that went wrong but a total loss of nerve from a player who comically bottled it when it really mattered.