By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Nail your colours to the mast

Guest Ant

Was this season a success or a failure?  

383 members have voted

1. 1. What are your feelings on this season?

• Yes, it was awesome, I'm dead happy with 4th spot and a CL Semi Final
    • Yes, it was still improvements needing to be made but onwards and upwards
    • Meh, pissed off we haven't ended the season with a trophy, but it wasn't that bad.
    • No, it was awful, no trophy, 4th Spot again and once more no title challenge
    • So s***, that if I didn't laugh, I'd cry
    • None

This poll is closed to new votes

Thoughts?

I'm going for option 5

We are closer than people make out and it's an absolute pisser that we didn't win anything this year.

Sick and tired of fighting for fourth, while the Mancs and Chelsea fight for the league and Europe.

Edited by Ant

Thoughts?

I'm going for option 5

We are closer than people make out and it's an absolute pisser that we didn't win anything this year.

Sick and tired of fighting for fourth, while the Mancs and Chelsea fight for the league and Europe.

It's annoying they're fighting for Europe this year, but we've been relatively spoilt in that regard.

Guest Rafa's Receding Hairline
Thoughts?

I'm going for option 5

Option 5 for me too.

Nowhere near the Mancs and Chelsea in the league.

And still it's the Mancs and Chelsea in Moscow.

What's more, England won't even be in Euro 2008.

Mancs winning no.17 and possibly no. 3.

It should be an awful season for any true Liverpool fan who would remember us conquering all in our heydey, and not fighting for fourth place and seeing the Mancs potentially overtaking us.

Thoughts?

I'm going for option 5

ant lad stop being a bloody drama queen eh? we're close getting a bit closer and not that far off the two best teams in europe. hope never expect.

ant lad stop being a bloody drama queen eh? we're close getting a bit closer and not that far off the two best teams in europe. hope never expect.

I'm sorry mate, but if you support Liverpool you EXPECT and not HOPE. That's what all the legends would tell you. That's what the supporters who have seen Rome and Wembley would tell you.

We're not a club to fight for fourth place every single year. We're liverpool and should be doing much better than this.

I'm sorry mate, but if you support Liverpool you EXPECT and not HOPE. That's what all the legends would tell you. That's what the supporters who have seen Rome and Wembley would tell you.

We're not a club to fight for fourth place every single year. We're liverpool and should be doing much better than this.

Why should we? Our revenue is about half that of some of the clubs above us. It's not so hard finishing first and second when you're always buying the best players while we, on the whole, shop a tier down (with some exceptions).

i think you're an idiot though.

Why should we? Our revenue is about half that of some of the clubs above us. It's not so hard finishing first and second when you're always buying the best players while we, on the whole, shop a tier down (with some exceptions).

Blame Moores and Parry for that.

No excuses.

Option 5 for me too.

Nowhere near the Mancs and Chelsea in the league.

And still it's the Mancs and Chelsea in Moscow.

What's more, England won't even be in Euro 2008.

Mancs winning no.17 and possibly no. 3.

It should be an awful season for any true Liverpool fan who would remember us conquering all in our heydey, and not fighting for fourth place and seeing the Mancs potentially overtaking us.

Well said

Guest GrandpaSimpson

Pretty s*** season saved by some good performances towards the end (and the KO phases of the CL).

Can't wait for next with "edge of seat" signings like Milner and Downing though. :rolleyes::lol:

Went for 3. Not good enough for our club to finish the season without a trophy or even a final. FA Cup was a shambles, out of the League Cup in the quarters, unlucky to not be in the CL final, still too far away from the Prem but couldve been different with a bit more luck.

However, we are on the right track by bringing in a striker who can score 30 goals a season, our keeper won the golden gloves again, and in the latter part of the season we seemed to find a formation that is right for us. Promising signs from some of the team, but it clearly lacks a couple of quality additions (which need to be addressed in the summer).

Overall a poor season, be it with a few good moments (coming in the shape of Fernando and the Arsenal win).

We're only 11 points behind, and six of those can be accounted for in the two games the Mancs won against us.

We've drawn a lot of games this season, but we've clearly made progression from the year before, when we'd have lost those games.

Onwards and upwards.

Incidentally, our name alone doesn't allow us to be successful. We're up against a Chelsea side bankrolled by a sugar daddy and a United side who have spent hundreds of millions. Rafa is working with one hand tied behind his back - and has done for portions of this season thanks to off-field problems.

Oh, look, Aunt, the teenage drama queen of YNWA in another 'someone get me a life' plea :rolleyes:

Get yourself a bint, lad. You'll be a happier, more rounded person - honest! :cool:

Stop being snidey

Give your opinion

d****ead

Guest Raisbeck
Oh, look, Aunt, the teenage drama queen of YNWA in another 'someone get me a life' plea :rolleyes:

Get yourself a bint, lad. You'll be a happier, more rounded person - honest! :cool:

FLMAO at "Aunt"

:D