By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

I actually laughed

Dan

I've never seen anything so f*ckin small time in my entire life.

That f*ckin sh*t tune that's played round all the Championship grounds when a goal goes in and every f*ckin Chelsea player is dancing around to it while the fans wave their sh*te flags.

Dear oh dear.

Guest Raisbeck

Ground was f***ing emptying before players even left the field as well.

Notice none of our lot swapped shirts with that f***er Drogba, had his own shirt still on as he left the field.

And did anyone see that c*** of a scarf-waving, crowd-prompting pearly queen on the pitch as the players came out.??? t***.

It makes me pee myself laughing at these fans who actually need encouraging to support their team on arguably the biggest night in their poncey little club's history...!

Pathetic little gobs***es!

Guest GrandpaSimpson

Notice none of our lot swapped shirts with that f***er Drogba, had his own shirt still on as he left the field.

After Babel scored, did I hear Gray say that our end was empty? Didnt look that way to me?

Edited by GrandpaSimpson

Yeah he reckoned half of our lot left at 3-1, which is odd bearing in mind Istanbul etc.

Good for Avram Grant tonight, he can now put two fingers up to Jose, the journalists, the fans and his own players who have been giving him s*** all season. In his interview on sky after the game, he was also very gracious in victory. He just needs to make sure he beats Utd!

Guest Anders Honoré
Saying a prayer due to it being Holocaust Day in Israel apparently. His grandfather was killed in a concentration camp by the sound of things.

Never mind then.

Guest RedLegend

Celebrations were a joke. The stands were half empty by the time the players got over to dance around a little.

That said I hope they beat the mancs.

Saying a prayer due to it being Holocaust Day in Israel apparently. His grandfather was killed in a concentration camp by the sound of things.

Stange - I obviously assumed:

May 2 Nisan 27 Yom HaShoah (Holocaust memorial)

May 7 Iyar 2 Yom HaZikaron (Memorial Day)

So f*** all to do with Holocaust Day then?

Must have put it back on then, as he was topless and twirling it as he ran down in front of the East Stand well after the end.

Stange - I obviously assumed:

May 2 Nisan 27 Yom HaShoah (Holocaust memorial)

May 7 Iyar 2 Yom HaZikaron (Memorial Day)

So f*** all to do with Holocaust Day then?

today (thursday) is holocaust memorial day but it starts from wednesday night at sunset

Edited by badtodabone

Apparently Grant and Yossi were getting a fair bit of grief back in Israel for planning to take part in tonight's game

The anti semitic chants that they were singing on the train back was an utter disgrace. I assume they just don't see the irony.

I've never seen anything so f*ckin small time in my entire life.

That f*ckin sh*t tune that's played round all the Championship grounds when a goal goes in and every f*ckin Chelsea player is dancing around to it while the fans wave their sh*te flags.

Dear oh dear.

Agree but those c***s are going to Moscow and we aren't.

Agree but those c***s are going to Moscow and we aren't.

Team gets to European Cup final for first time in its history and celebrates the event. What is the world coming to?

f*** off you w***er.

He's on fire tonight, this one

Guest GrandpaSimpson

My god its just hit me. One of these teams is going to be the champions of europe.