By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Jim "BITTER" Beglin

WillG

I was going to post this had we won, so this is not a bitter ramble............... BUT

What the f*** happened to this c* nt - was he gang-raped at his leaving do?

I've heard some one-sided, biased, s***ty, bitter commentary in my time, but the pr*ck even managed to make Clive "that balmy night in Barcelona" Tyldsley sound objective.

Note to ITV:

I'd rather have Joe Royle & Drunken Ferguson commentate for the return leg.

On a more positive note...

MOSCOW HERE WE COME...

We didn't play great tonight and were very unlucky to get a draw - a win or a score draw (2-2) puts us through.

Funniest bit of super-biased commentary tonight...

Drogba's on the floor for three-four minutes and the Kop are in full song...

"f*** off Chelsea FC,

you ain't got no history,

5 Europeans Cups and 18 leagues,

that's what we call HIST-ORY"

Tyldsley, getting the wrong end of the stick as f*cking usual says...

"the Chelsea fans are doing their upmost to raise their team"

cue camera cut to the away end and the silent, frigid Chelsea fans - one of them was even sucking his thumb!!!!!!! :D

I nearly pissed myself laughing :)

I was going to post this had we won, so this is not a bitter ramble............... BUT

What the f*** happened to this c* nt - was he gang-raped at his leaving do?

I've heard some one-sided, biased, s***ty, bitter commentary in my time, but the pr*ck even managed to make Clive "that balmy night in Barcelona" Tyldsley sound objective.

Note to ITV:

I'd rather have Joe Royle & Drunken Ferguson commentate for the return leg.

On a more positive note...

MOSCOW HERE WE COME...

We didn't play great tonight and were very unlucky to get a draw - a win or a score draw (2-2) puts us through.

Funniest bit of super-biased commentary tonight...

Drogba's on the floor for three-four minutes and the Kop are in full song...

"f*** off Chelsea FC,

you ain't got no history,

5 Europeans Cups and 18 leagues,

that's what we call HIST-ORY"

Tyldsley, getting the wrong end of the stick as f*cking usual says...

"the Chelsea fans are doing their upmost to raise their team"

cue camera cut to the away end and the silent, frigid Chelsea fans - one of them was even sucking his thumb!!!!!!! :D

I nearly pissed myself laughing :)

:D

The blokes an utter c***.

His assumptions do my head in:

"Yes, Carragher got a toe to it, but the referee didn't have seen that..."

Not can't have seen it, or probably didn't see it, but definitely did not see that it was a proper tackle.

So what, you trying to say he should have given a penalty even though a) it wasn't a foul as you have admitted, and b) it was outside the area?

FFS grow a f*cking brain.

His assumptions do my head in:

"Yes, Carragher got a toe to it, but the referee didn't have seen that..."

Not can't have seen it, or probably didn't see it, but definitely did not see that it was a proper tackle.

So what, you trying to say he should have given a penalty even though a) it wasn't a foul as you have admitted, and b) it was outside the area?

FFS grow a f*cking brain.

I've just remembered another Tyldsley gem... when Ballack handballed in the area, Beglin's making excuses as usual, when Mr T butts in and says that Ballack makes a definite move towards the ball with his arm and before you can say "that balmy night in barcelona" contradicts himself to say "but it has to be hand to ball to be a penalty" :wacko:

ballack clearly moved arm to ball - "slow motion did him no favours" as if it shows a different incident

his arm moved to the ball in normal motion too

still i don't blame ref for tonight

we had chances to kill them off

There's f*ck all wrong with Beglin

I can almost put up with Andy Gray. Christ, Beglin does my head in. He is seriously thick, never sees a foul against us, and during the game I mentioned to my partner, 'just wonder if all the guys are on a promise from Roman, and that includes the bloody ref'. Goodness gbh by Terry on Torres and nothing given. Diving dogbreath all over the pitch, costing us valuable minutes, which led to the equaliser in the ninety bloddy fifth minute.

Sorry rant over. I still believe we will beat them at Stamford Bridge, hoping we get a real ref.

still i don't blame ref for tonight

we had chances to kill them off

That's fair comment - doesn't explain tweedle dee & his mum though.

If had a choice of setting fire to anyone tonight JAR would be able to sleep easy in his bed - he's on;y ever tried his BEST and mistakes happen, especially when you've only got one leg (just ask Paul McCartney)

But as for that bitter steaming pile of sandtimonious shyte Beglin, I'm dumdstuck.

If anyone has any info as ro what happened re: his departure after the injury, I'd be very interested to know ;)

I've long thought that Beglin was on a salary drawn from an anti-Liverpool account. He is a dick who is quite content to jump on a happy bandwagon when things are ticketyboo but bails like f*** when s*** hits fan.

An ex-Liverpool player who sounds like a bitter ballix. Why? Cos' he isn't reflecting the game! ****