By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Mark González

Hassony

i know that he wasn't getting games initially, and that he's started scoring goals latterly. betis are improving. he scored against madrid i think and played in the victory over barca. got two in one game in recent weeks. still the same player, just better suited to that league i think.

Sinama Pongolle is another one who seems more suited to spanish football, 20 goals in 61 games for Recreativo is a very decent return

Saw him linked to some big clubs over there recently which must be a sign of him doing well. The likes of Valencia and Villareal I think, clubs in the tier just below Barca and Real.

Always liked his attitude, and he's a good little player but I don't regret him leaving.

Edited by Leo No.8

Saw him linked to some big clubs over there recently which must be a sign of him doing well. The likes of Valencia and Villareal I think, clubs in the tier just below Barca and Real.

Always liked his attitude, and he's a good little player but I don't regret him leaving.

I think he would have been a decent option in Kuyt's position and as a cover for torres, and from all the players that left under Rafa I would have him back first (apart from Owen probably)

He started very well. Then dropped a bit. Betis had a good little run recently and he was one of their best players. Unsurprisingly his season has been marred by injuries. He's injured again at the moment I think.

Sinama is doing pretty well in a team that are struggling. Caceres at Recre is going to be a good player.