By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Why is this still happening?

Jim D

I think there's a couple of things

Snide tickets, cause a back log, and the new chipped tickets also are slower to get processed than the old ripped up and through the gate ones.

There's been some really shoddy stewarding (and stadium design if I am being honest) in recent years. Reading last season for example.

Does anyone ever get banned for causing these problems? i.e. the attempts at rushing the gates or getting in with fakes.

With the amount of cameras around it should be fairly handy to start identifying and banning. If there isn't something done sharpish this is going to get real ugly.

Does anyone ever get banned for causing these problems? i.e. the attempts at rushing the gates or getting in with fakes.

With the amount of cameras around it should be fairly handy to start identifying and banning. If there isn't something done sharpish this is going to get real ugly.

If they knew who was getting in with fake tickets then they would just stop them

I thought the automated gates were there to stop fake tickets!

I remember when I used to be on the turnstiles at wembley and stamford bridge and every game I used to get people squeezing 2 at a time and offering me bribes...etc

Theres a worrying element amongst our fanbase that appear to think blagging their way into a ground is a great thing to do.

Athens was a near miss, Moscow has the potential to be an absolute disaster.

Theres a worrying element amongst our fanbase that appear to think blagging their way into a ground is a great thing to do.

Athens was a near miss, Moscow has the potential to be an absolute disaster.

The Russian police/ army won't mess about when it comes to punishing any offenders

The Russian police/ army won't mess about when it comes to punishing any offenders

The jibbers aim to causes as much panic as they can so once the tear gas and batons start flying around they will be made up.

Totally spoils it for genuine people who have paid for trips/tickets.

I'm not having it that anyone got in with fake tickets.

There's a circuit board on the inside of it to prevent them from working!

They're electronic. You can't photocopy an electric circuit.

Ive read elsewhere f*****s were trying to jump turnstiles etc.

where there no stewards/ police on the gates?

Yeh but they lost control by the looks of things, have you watched the video on the echo site? Looks fecking scary........again

Most stewards are useless, they are just there to watch the game and go there with no real training, I know the first game I did at chelsea some 10 years ago I was scared s***less and had no idea what do if anything happened