By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Hicks & Gillett at the Emirates: what do we do?

meredithmathieson

For those going to the game tomorrow, what are the options:

1. Sing against them before the match, at Half-Time and at the end (when neither will be able to hear, and the journalists will have upped and gone also) or

2. Give them both barrels during the game?

Can a protest be arranged outside the Emirates stadium? [Like in the car park at Anfield before the Reading game?]

As this seems to be the nearest to Anfield either of them dare to come, the opportunity can't be missed.

Guest Prongsy

Nothing during the game, this is far too important and we must support the team during the game. Other times are fair game though.

I'd like to see the Dubai SOS banner though, that impressed DIC and the Sheik.

Edited by Prongsy

1/4 finals of the champion league, support the team, forget about everything else for the 90 minutes

Agreed. It is not the time or place to be protesting, in my opinion.

For those going to the game tomorrow, what are the options:

1. Sing against them before the match, at Half-Time and at the end (when neither will be able to hear, and the journalists will have upped and gone also) or

2. Give them both barrels during the game?

Can a protest be arranged outside the Emirates stadium? [Like in the car park at Anfield before the Reading game?]

As this seems to be the nearest to Anfield either of them dare to come, the opportunity can't be missed.

you are getting a bit militant in your old age!

i think they know what the fans think - diverting support away from the team to blast the owners could be very detrimental to the team in a crucial match - do you not think it could be counterproductive? a protest at the directors entrance would be another matter if you can drag certain esteemed relatives away from the pub!

First of all, supporting the team is a given.

But the opportunity to demonstrate against the PAIR of them should not be missed, in my opinion.

The question is merely how to go about it in the best way.

fao Pam - said relatives will be in no state to fight the proletarian fight as the coach leaves the LA at 0930, if you get my drift!

Support the team 100%. These Muppets don't give a flying shet about the club or the fans. There like two spoiled kids who have bought into something neither of them should have. Yet being as stubborn as they are neither will give an inch. Let's just hope they can be civil enough to decide that seling is their only viable option.

How Moores and Parry let these feckers anywhere near the club stinks of desperation and both need to be held accountable too.

Guest Prongsy
Surely it's about priorities , getting these idiots out is , for me , more important than this away game.

If throwing the tie would get them out, then great. If protesting when we should be supporting would get them out, then great. The problem is that neither of those things are true.

A f***ing good offer from DIC and Hicks deeming it acceptable are the only things that are going to get him out.

Gillett wants to get out.

He wants DIC to buy.

he can't stand Hicks and doesn't want to sell to him (and God forbid, we don't either).

How about banners of support for Gillett to let Hicks know that he is completely isolated???

Embarrass the t*sser in front of his entourage.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend...

Gillett wants to get out.

He wants DIC to buy.

he can't stand Hicks and doesn't want to sell to him (and God forbid, we don't either).

How about banners of support for Gillett to let Hicks know that he is completely isolated???

Embarrass the t*sser in front of his entourage.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend...

Gillett is just as much of a c***, wasn't it his idea to speak to Klinsmann in the first place? and he should have spoken out a lot sooner than he did

Guest Prongsy
Gillett is just as much of a c***

The last thing we want to do is make him think it's OK to stay.

He knows where we all stand, not to sell his shares to hicks, he's wanted out... simple.