Jump to content
I am no longer developing resources for Invision Community Suite ×
The future for YNWA.TV ×
By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Right, I will be there - who else?

 

And more importantly, where are we meeting beforehand? Hammersmith was OK last year sat out by the river, and the weather looks like it'll be alright if not spectacular

Posted

Not going, what i've saved from missing last 3 aways has paid for my whole greece trip minus spends.

 

Blue Anchor for you, blue painted pub for Ricketts...

Posted

LEts do them pubs by Hammersmith again.

 

Not the blue anchor though.

 

Blue and white s****.

Posted
Any tickets left for this? :unsure:

Perhaps you should consider reading your emails or the threads in the Tickets forum at some point more than a day before the game...

Posted

Not going to the game, as I am saving up for Athens. But, may well meet up with you beforehand.

I'm meeting Terri at some point, so on doubt you'll all be in the vicinity

Posted
Not going to the game, as I am saving up for Athens. But, may well meet up with you beforehand.

I'm meeting Terri at some point, so on doubt you'll all be in the vicinity

 

 

You specky bellend.

Posted
Perhaps you should consider reading your emails or the threads in the Tickets forum at some point more than a day before the game...

 

I wasn't able to go at that time, but plans have changed and now I can.

 

Thanks for the help though. :rolleyes:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...