Kaka for the Chavs?

The madness knows no bounds...mind you it also wouldnt surprise me if it turned out to be true either!

Transfer Talk: Roman offer for Kakà

Eurosport - Louis Laffitte - 18/07/2006 11:02

Despite having already signed Germany's Michael Ballack and Ukraine's Andriy Shevchenko, Abramovitch's ambition looks unquenchable.

But even a 70-million euros offer - according from French daily L'Equipe - should not be enough to lure Kakà to Stamford Bridge.

Indeed, the 24-year old spoke aloud of his attachment to the Rossoneri on Monday.

"My family and I are happy in Milan and that is why I renewed my contract until 2011," he told the Spanish AS newspaper.

But the Brazilian hinted that a move to the Spanish capital could be in store, especially since Milan have been deprived of Europe next season.

"The fact that Real are interested in me and want me is very pleasing. Real are as great a club as Milan, or possibly even greater," he said.

"I would only sign with Real after they had reached a deal with myself, but more importantly having satisfied Milan's requests," he finally concluded.

Kakà played for the last two seasons at the San Siro and scored 21 goals in 75 matches.

ere