Jump to content
I am no longer developing resources for Invision Community Suite ×
The future for YNWA.TV ×
By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

charlie clown

Moderators
  • Posts

    26,763
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by charlie clown

  1. This content is not viewable to guests.
  2. This content is not viewable to guests.
  3. This content is not viewable to guests.
  4. I hate ManU the most I pity Everton the most
  5. This content is not viewable to guests.
  6. we all dream of a team of goalkeepers, a team of goalkeepers, a team of goalkeepers.
  7. This content is not viewable to guests.
  8. This content is not viewable to guests.
  9. This content is not viewable to guests.
  10. This content is not viewable to guests.
  11. This content is not viewable to guests.
  12. last time I borrowed a season ticket I handed the voucher in on the turnstile and then realised I hadn't a clue where the seat was. I wasn't challenged - even when I sat in about 6 different seats and kept getting moved on.
  13. This content is not viewable to guests.
  14. This content is not viewable to guests.
  15. This content is not viewable to guests.
  16. This content is not viewable to guests.
  17. I think I'm right in saying that his final England cap was also the game that set an England record as having the most players in an international side taken from a single club. There were I think about 8 Liverpool players in the starting line-up.
  18. This content is not viewable to guests.
  19. This content is not viewable to guests.
  20. This content is not viewable to guests.
  21. This content is not viewable to guests.
  22. This content is not viewable to guests.
  23. This content is not viewable to guests.
  24. This content is not viewable to guests.
  25. This content is not viewable to guests.
×
×
  • Create New...