By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Mark Gonzalez

Guest Barcamania

Does anyone have a link with the Erik Edman goal at Anfield last season, reminds me of that.

why would you wanna watch that

seriously that is the least pissed off i've ever been with conceeding a goal especially one that put us behind. It was just like "Oh!. That was good"

why would you wanna watch that

seriously that is the least pissed off i've ever been with conceeding a goal especially one that put us behind. It was just like "Oh!. That was good"

That is exactly why I wanna see it again, I remember watching the tv and I was just shocked because it came out of nowhere. Poor Jurek in goal admired the goal too. One of the best goals I've ever seen.

Every time I see this lad he looks quality.

Rafa was apparently gutted when he got that long-term injury, and he's spoken of him in absolutely glowing terms by his own cautious standards.

I think what I see with my own eyes coupled with Rafa's high opinion of this lad is fair justification for getting a bit excited about his arrival...

Everyone needs to calm down, people seem to get hyped up for every new player who shows a bit of talent. Remember there was a big thread about Le Tallec after his overhead kick from the edge of the area...

Only Gonzales plays like this and hits those kind of shots all the time. He twotted the post after a dribble and run against Barca(?) the other week where he beat three players before doing so - from 30 yards. And he can bend shots in from the wing that fly into the net to.