By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Steve Redgrave

Spion kop

will obviously flog anything for cash

what is he thinking flogging that s**** book for mothers day

he actually woodenly says it's a real rollercoaster of a novel, failed to mention if there were some hot gypsies thrown in though

A company I used to work for tried to get him in for a day of fleshpressing and motivational speaking in 2001, he wanted £25,000 for 4 hours work.

We ended up with Roger Black for £10,000 and a signed copy of his autobiography for all staff. He claimed not to have shagged Sally Gunell.

A company I used to work for tried to get him in for a day of fleshpressing and motivational speaking in 2001, he wanted £25,000 for 4 hours work.

We ended up with Roger Black for £10,000 and a signed copy of his autobiography for all staff. He claimed not to have shagged Sally Gunell.

I'd have done it for a fiver and I'd have pretended to have shagged Sally Gunnell if that's what people wanted to hear. Though maybe I'd have to up my fee for the second part.

Edited by £440,000

15k the difference between olympic gold and olympic siliver! :unsure:

That's because he did Ray Parlour by accident. Parlour was then sold to Boro and the rest is anti-history.