By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Odd kids from school

Spike

:lol: like the time this lad Oakes went round telling everyone he'd caught another lad, Mozz, having a w*** in the school bogs - didn't even consider that this would make people question what he was doing looking over the tops of the cubicles.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... it makes your whole week.

you set 'em up...

I'll do the brown.....

Ah crap i've messed that up haven't I?

All these storys of blokes having a w*** in wierd places.

I swear to god I've never thought to myself

"If I don't have a w*** right now, i'm goona go mad"

:lol: like the time this lad Oakes went round telling everyone he'd caught another lad, Mozz, having a w*** in the school bogs - didn't even consider that this would make people question what he was doing looking over the tops of the cubicles.

That's reminded me of a kid called Joe Dawes, who earned the nickname "Banana" after it was spotted that his dick leant to one side.

Again, no one stopped to question how the other lad came to be staring...

What about Mozza our school waanabe gangster and all roung empty head.

He wrote on the bog wall that the hardest lad in the year was a k****ead.

In the very next cubicle he wrote "Mozza was ere"

He was duly t****** to within an inch of his worthless life

an all boys school.

We also had one lad Gibbo who claimed to do 21 w***s in one day. Him and his mates used to have w***ing competitions in class, and who can pull the longest pube out.

Used to hate getting shared curiculum books as sometimes you'd find a load of pubes in them

That wasn't f***ing me!!!!!!

I'll always remember this one:

A fella, let's call him "James Freeman", was off school for a week. When he came back in he handed a note to the form head who then read it, laughed, then read it out to the class. It went:

"Please excuse James from being absent from school for the past week. He had an accident with his bicycle last week which caused a twisting off his testicles. He has been to hospital to repair the problem and had to wait for the swelling to go down before he could return to school, as sitting on the wooden seats would have caused further problems"

Fantastic stuff!!

We had a very disturbed guy in our year who is now in the mental hospital having murdered a guy by smashing his head open with a paving stone. Lad was very, very strange and used to write stories about committing mass murders which a load of the other lads used to think were 'hilarious'.

lad in our high school called wayne something, used to have a habit of bringing frogs into school and then inflating them using the hose from the gas taps in science classes until they exploded.

we found out later on that his mum and dad were also his auntie and his uncle, poor mixed up sod. think he died when he was about 18 in some incident with a train.

I also went to an all boys school Spike, so I can relate to the kind of stuff you're talking about...

There was this fat, greasy lad who when we were in lower sixth, confidently told everyone he'd pulled a bird in the pub, and he was taking her back to a house he'd been asked to mind for one of his neighbours at lunchtime for a quickie.

The very idea that this lad had pulled was pretty unbelievable, but we were interested to see how things panned out, so about 10 of us piled into a couple of clapped out old cars (I had a puce E-reg Vauxhall Cavalier), and followed behind him at a distance.

We pulled up down the road from where he parked, and watched him go into a house. About 5 minutes later, we sneaked round by the side gate, with myself in front. I crept onto the patio and peeked through the window to be horrified by the sight before me.

The lad was sitting in the armchair, with a towel across his lap, pulling the head off it furiously.

The object of his lust was none other than Moira Stewart, the BBC news reader.

I made a kind of garbled noise, which made him look up. The horror on his face was made that much worse by the fact that he had clearly reached the point of no return, and with a couple more strokes he was there. God help us all.

I finally found my voice and shouted HE'S HAVIN A W@NK at which another 9 laughing faces piled round the corner, pointing and laughing.

As his moment passed, the lad leaped off the couch, ran off and locked himself in the bog (the patio door was unlocked and we got in) not gaining the courage to return to school for a further week, by which time he had become the big story for about 600 pupils and teachers...

school I went to was in a big old stateley home type bulding and one day a lad in my class had his ruler thrown out the window by one of the other kids. We were in a class on one of the high up, top floors but he decieded that he was going to go in search of his ruler anyway. He clambered up to the window, opened it and jumped out on to the flat part of the roof a few feet below. Unfortunately the bit of roof he landed on was a skylight which he crashed right through and landed in the kicthens on the floor below where they were making the dinners.

But by far the worst nutter at that scool was the head, he was always a bit mental but he was pout away for paedophilia a few years after I left.

Also going to an all boys school i can relate to Spikes stories.

there was a lad called Harry who tried to car jack some old couple with a fake gun, he did so and then wanted to do antoher one, when he asked the fella to hand him over the car, Harry took a hell of a beating and ended up in some young offenders place for about 18mths.

There was walshy who used to sneak off to the woods by the school and piss in bottles halfway through lessons and come back beofre the end, only to drink the contents of the bottles infront of everyone

Then there was antoher lad who loved to fight, he went out every weekend just to start fights, he was useless at fighting and ended up with no teeth.

The school priest was seen canoodling with a young lady in the leavers ball

and one of the teachers is now faceing allegations of being a paedophile.

Edited by Vlad JNR