By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Who Is The Worst

charlie clown

I yearn for Summer when a desk-bound (and possible egg-bound) Gilps resumes his running commentary on People He Disapproves Of Having A Good Time.

Moaning auld c***. :thumbs:

I don't work at the place with the view of the park anymore and haven't for about two years. I would have thought someone with as fragmented a career as yours would be able to get their head round that concept.

I don't work at the place with the view of the park anymore and haven't for about two years. I would have thought someone with as fragmented a career as yours would be able to get their head round that concept.

I always thought you invented it all anyway. Attention seeking, you know the drill.

so what was this poll going to be?

Following on from the feast of cutting edge music that was the Brits, it was going to be "Who is the worst of the tedious Brit Award winning singer/songwriters - KT Tunstall, Jack Johnson or James Blunt?"

Feel free to vote away.

All that I can see out of my window is Kwik Fit - not a well in sight

That eyesore of an empty office above it plumbs some depths.

But surely the most ridiculous award at the Brits this year was f*cking Lemar getting the Bla... er sorry I mean Urban award yet again. My hairy hole.

Now that was comically daft.

As awful as Blunt is, for some reason the very sight of Johnson makes me seeth, never mind the tedious sound. I think its because he looks so f***ing dull.