By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

The Tuesday problem

Kahnee

The wife's restaurant booking has fallen through tonight, and I've been chaged with finding somewhere else.

If we can't find somewhere else, we'll have take-away. which means being at home. In front of the telly...

I know what I want to do, I just need a bunch of c***s to reinforce my thinking...

The wife's restaurant booking has fallen through tonight, and I've been chaged with finding somewhere else.

If we can't find somewhere else, we'll have take-away. which means being at home. In front of the telly...

I know what I want to do, I just need a bunch of c***s to reinforce my thinking...

get in the good books by cooking a fine meal, set up the table with flowers and candles...nice bottle of wine...then at the end say "shall we take this to another room"....if she says yes then say "good you go to the kitchen to do the dishes im off to watch the footy.....cup of tea would be nice love.....and some biccies"

she'll love that :unsure:

Whatever you do DO NOT let her phone mine and tell her LFC are playing Arsenal tonight!! :rant:

What's it worth?

how the feck does a restaurant booking 'fall through'?

[unless the place burns to the ground]

Simple. she books it on line and fails to notice it's a restaurant in London :lol:

I think she's telling fibs personally. I think your better half is desperate to watch the footy and is hoping it's too late for you to find a restaurant!

If she knew the game was on, she'd have paid for the train to London ;)

and you still married her? :wacko:

There's only three games a year she's like to get fecked off about - today, Boxing Day and her birthday. That aside she likes me going to games as it gets me ot of the house.

She's also a great cook