So then, getting divorced...

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Barnesy. Drop me an email via the site. I'll help you with this, no charge.

Barnesy - difficult to know what to say in reply to that other than I hope you're OK mate. That's a really weird and horrible thing for her to do especially if you've been doing OK with the separ

That’s just a horrible, really sick thing to do.  Lost for words really. Stay strong lad.  

lot of doom and gloom here

where's the positivity?

want me to get you a free place on speed dating in Leeds Kahnee?

soft landing needed here and as one door closes, dozens more open

Ho doesn't need that

The groupies on the comedy circuit that will ensure very soft landing

Do you mind me asking what you said that got knocked back?

Cheers for all the support. I'm basically OK at the moment, and drinking less than I was before I pulled the plug - which is better for my health and my bank balance

Testing my memory but some bland stuff in the unreasonable behaviour category, so we had to embellish stuff considerably in the resubmission.

Sorry to hear that Kahnee. Come to San Diego to forget your sorrows. I might even meet you this time ;)

:yes:

I've lived to tell the tale on more than one occasion and he didn't try to sleep with me once the Claypole wannabe

You were in no fit state

It's crazy that some third-party gets to go 'No, you don't sound miserable enough. You have to stay together.'

It's this bit that's starting to do my head in. Seemingly 'not loving each other any more' isn't enough. We have to actually pretend to hate each other

espcially as No one checks your reasons for wanting to get married in the first place

I had to explain why I wanted to get married...... had to go to the priests house and sit and be questioned about it before he allowed it to go ahead... Not sure whether that happened because she is Catholic and I am not.... but were told its the procedure.

I had to explain why I wanted to get married...... had to go to the priests house and sit and be questioned about it before he allowed it to go ahead... Not sure whether that happened because she is Catholic and I am not.... but were told its the procedure.

Great isn't it that a bunch of people who take a solemn vow that they will never marry are allowed to judge other people's suitability for marriage.

no...we had to do that too and we're both catholic.

Plus had to pay to do some course about marriage.

Load of balls.

Edited by Ostrich Man