By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Be my personal trainer

Case

I'm generally ok, fitness-wise - I'd say I was a stone, stone and a half more than I'd ideally be, but I have strong legs - Two HM's this year and an off-road 10 miler. But. boobs in a minor key, y'know?

If you're running half marathons then I reckon you know how to train already no? Sounds like you should giving advice to the rest of us.

have a look into tabata training as someone suggested above (to get fat off) and also GBC - German body composition training (same thing different method whilst also helping with muscle gain). Sounds like you need to get fat off and also sort out muscle mass in your chest area. If you're just going to exercise your chest rather than all over weights make sure you don't neglect the lower pectoral muscle so do plenty of decline pressing and also crossovers.

Do you eat many soy beans? This can have effects like giving you t*** n that

have a look into tabata training as someone suggested above (to get fat off) and also GBC - German body composition training (same thing different method whilst also helping with muscle gain). Sounds like you need to get fat off and also sort out muscle mass in your chest area. If you're just going to exercise your chest rather than all over weights make sure you don't neglect the lower pectoral muscle so do plenty of decline pressing and also crossovers.

Do you eat many soy beans? This can have effects like giving you t*** n that

how many is 'many'

I restrict myself to under 25 per day

If you're running half marathons then I reckon you know how to train already no? Sounds like you should giving advice to the rest of us.

Running doesn't really get you in shape. Loads of fat lads can run far at a slow enough pace. Like me

Needs to be more high intensity stuff and weight training.