By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Joe Fagan

surf

Colin Murray's show on TalkSport was talking about unsung heroes the other day and someone mentioned Reuben Bennett, he's another one worthy of commemoration.

Where does it stop then? TBH I reckon whoever it was raised Reuben Bennett did so because they'd researched first for an appropriately legitimate and obscure unsung hero.

Where does it stop then? TBH I reckon whoever it was raised Reuben Bennett did so because they'd researched first for an appropriately legitimate and obscure unsung hero.

I imagine it stops with people who didn't make significant contributions to the most succesful period in our history.

That's where I'd stop it anyway.

I imagine it stops with people who didn't make significant contributions to the most succesful period in our history.

That's where I'd stop it anyway.

So everyone who played more than what 100 games between 1959 and 1991? Every coach that spent 10 years here? That's loads of people.

So everyone who played more than what 100 games between 1959 and 1991? Every coach that spent 10 years here? That's loads of people.

We're a massive club, we've got loads of rooms between Melwood, the Academy, the stadium and the offices.

Edited by cymrococh