By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

There's a bloke in my office...

Stanley Leisure

...sat opposite me with his headphones on, whistling atonally and doing a lot of drumming with his hands and feet.

There's only us in this bit of the office at the moment and I find him a bit odd and awkward generally - this is just making me dislike him more.

Anyone else experiencing some office-based ire?

...sat opposite me with his headphones on, whistling atonally and doing a lot of drumming with his hands and feet.

There's only us in this bit of the office at the moment and I find him a bit odd and awkward generally - this is just making me dislike him more.

Ask him if he wants to dance

On a daily basis. An idiotic australian liar who picks his nose and eats it, frequently wears the same clothes for 3-4 days at a time and has to be helped through his workload like the utter moron he is. He somehow managed to survive a 17 strong redundancy bout only last week whilst perfectly competent engineers got the boot.

Don't like to see anyone lose their job but I was a bit crushed to be honest.

There's someone in my office who makes that throat clearing/gagging noise as a sort of nervous tick.

Makes me nauseous.

We've got a gaggle of g*******s that get over excited every now and then

They're annoying.

You've walked into a Silent Disco by mistake.

Well yes, we're aware of that, but what about your office?

That's what I meant when I said 'here'. Just what is so f***ing hard to understand about that, Gerry? Was it really so f***ing, f***ing complicated? Jesus f***ing Christ.

That's what I meant when I said 'here'. Just what is so f***ing hard to understand about that, Gerry? Was it really so f***ing, f***ing complicated? Jesus f***ing Christ.

Haha matty flips and goes all Michael Douglas in falling down as a result.

Theres a woman who sits near me who is clearly sick – you can tell because she’s spending 70% of her time coughing and splutter and hacking a lung up. The other 30% is spend telling people how sick she is and how she spread it to her kids and everyone in her house.

I’m well chuffed as I go on holiday tomorrow. Like I need to get sick now.

You see THIS is the kind of thing we have to put up with. We're thinking of getting HR involved.

Were you going for Malcolm Tucker there?

Tell him there is no point having headphones on to hide the sound if he is trying to recreate th racket with his body

Good-naturedly insist on knowing what he's listening to "It sounds pretty good, the way you're banging away there!".

Yesterday I got told off for wearing shorts

Considering I wasn't actually wearing shorts I thought this was quite an achievement.

I was recently advised of a difficult situation when a project manger had given a b0ll0cking to a bloke who had the temerity to fly from Belfast to Manchester. Sheer extravagnace apparently. Should have used the train like every normal person.