By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

US Masters

Alonso

So this year's US Masters is nearly upon us. McIlroy found some form this weekend and Woods although driving not very well is back to world no 1. Think I'm gonna go with Rose at 20-1 tho.

Who do other people fancy for the title this year?

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So this year's US Masters is nearly upon us. McIlroy found some form this weekend and Woods although driving not very well is back to world no 1. Think I'm gonna go with Rose at 20-1 tho.

Who do other people fancy for the title this year?

If Woods keeps it average straight and putts like he has been this season so far, he won't be beaten.

Inclined to back Harrington ew but I'm not sure he's high enough odds to warrant it.

McDowell looks ridiculously long considering he didn't finish lower than 12th in any major last year.

And Woods at 4/1? You'd have to be mental to take those odds, right?

Life goes on, I will be saving my partying for the day of the funeral. Hopefully, CNN will cover it live over here and I can have a few beers and some sausage rolls.

Not for her, eh?

Inclined to back Harrington ew but I'm not sure he's high enough odds to warrant it.

McDowell looks ridiculously long considering he didn't finish lower than 12th in any major last year.

And Woods at 4/1? You'd have to be mental to take those odds, right?

Harrington 67-1 with Ladbrokes. Only paying top 5 though.

55-1 with Paddy Power paying top 6.

Harrington 67-1 with Ladbrokes. Only paying top 5 though.

55-1 with Paddy Power paying top 6.

At work so can't check but i imagine he's better on Betfair. I love a good 100/1+ punt though. Will haveto have a better look.

Looking at purely the odds I like Dufner at 60-1, and Bradley at 30-1. Oosthuizen has been very consistent over the last 18 months and was runner up last year, he's 28-1. Will see how they start then bet in running though. Just done Dufner from the start (picked Bubba last year who was in great form at 50s but nobody stands out to me this year apart from Woods of course).