By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Samoa Air

oakie bob

When we flew between Maui and The Big island last year on a little 9 seater plane, we all had to get weighed . The women on the flight were not impressed as one guy shouted out their weight to his mate on the computer. I pity the poor skinny guy sat between a couple of Samoan sumo wrestlers.

I'm not fat but I'm still a heavy b*****d so I'm still f***ed. I already have to pay extra for legroom and usually get a seat next to the baby changer. c****.

Maybe they should do it by BMI... :)

Edited by kop205

Booking a flight with us is as easy as inputting your approximate weight into our online booking engine (don't worry, we will weigh you again at the airport) - you then can prepay your 'guesstimate', guaranteeing you that much weight is allocated to you for that flight. Take as many or as few bags as you wish - and avoid the exorbitant excess baggage fee's! With Samoa Air, you are the master of how much (or little!) you air ticket will cost.

I f***ing hate that stupid word

Booking a flight with us is as easy as inputting your approximate weight into our online booking engine (don't worry, we will weigh you again at the airport) - you then can prepay your 'guesstimate', guaranteeing you that much weight is allocated to you for that flight. Take as many or as few bags as you wish - and avoid the exorbitant excess baggage fee's! With Samoa Air, you are the master of how much (or little!) you air ticket will cost.

'Man cuts off leg to reduce price to get to London'