By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Mo Farah detained

Ombudsam

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seemingly they only figured out who he was when they were preparing for the strip search, and they asked him to put his hands on his head.

Ha ha.

Am I right in saying that he is basically there cos his coach is/for warm weather training?

Surely he'll f*** the place off when he's finished.

Was coming home from Ireland over xmas, and was getting the bus down to Dublin Airport from Newry. The Gardai boarded the bus just as we got into Louth and asked everyone to show their ID. My passport was in my bag which was in the luggage bay of the bus, as was the squaws. We were sitting at the back. they proceeded to walk up the bus, most people had their ID in the luggage hold, but they never made anyone get off and get it. I just told them i had no ID on me, he seemed happy enough with that. There was a black couple of the bus though, and when they said their ID was in their luggage, they had to get off and get it to show it to the Gardai.

Was coming home from Ireland over xmas, and was getting the bus down to Dublin Airport from Newry. The Gardai boarded the bus just as we got into Louth and asked everyone to show their ID. My passport was in my bag which was in the luggage bay of the bus, as was the squaws. We were sitting at the back. they proceeded to walk up the bus, most people had their ID in the luggage hold, but they never made anyone get off and get it. I just told them i had no ID on me, he seemed happy enough with that. There was a black couple of the bus though, and when they said their ID was in their luggage, they had to get off and get it to show it to the Gardai.

You have to watch out for these black fellas in particular you know. I don't think you can trust them really.

This story is a load of s***. Cant go into detail but that isnt what actually happened

Well that's me convinced.

Having seen what happens when you look slightly 'ethnic' and have a Morocco stamp in your passport, I can fully believe it happened

Happened to a mate of mine when he took his wife and two kids to DisneyLand (obviously he has a Muslim name but does not have a beard and ironically is not even a practising Muslim).

they let his wife and daughter go but made him and his teenage son wait in some room where there were hundreds of other asylum seekers and the like. He protested like mad to the officials but he said they just ignored him.

It came to the point where he went over to one of the officials and told him what he did for a living (he is a district judge) that they sped up any checks on him and let him and his son out after about 20 minutes of him telling them this.

All in all his wife and daughter were waiting for them for 3 hours s***ting themselves not knowing what had happened to my mate and his son.

Having seen what happens when you look slightly 'ethnic' and have a Morocco stamp in your passport, I can fully believe it happened

One of my old bosses was French, of Iranian descent, with a Russian surname.

I travelled with him twice to Dulles airport - the second time round denying all existence of him after the first resulted in a pointless and utterly offensive round of questions ('why do you live in London if you're French? You sure don't sound French') led to being detained 3 hours and having to queue all over again.

The story I was told differs greatly. And this is from a relative who works at the Border Patrol

I heard that big bird from Sesame Street got stopped with three kilo's of ground cuttlefish up his bum and a super soaker in his hand luggage. Absolutely true but I can't go into details or Elmo said he'll slash my tyres.

The story is absolutely true. Can't go into detail, but that's exactly what happened.

I asked whether I could post the information here and he said that he rather that I didnt

Those that know me on here know I am not a bulls***ter