By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Bill Connolly

Flight

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why?

I guess I meant anyone on here, rather than just 'anyone'.

He does swearing, anti-authority, observations of the human condition, religion and he has a Scottish accent. It's catnip in the comedy culture of socially aware football liking males from Britain and Ireland.

I guess I meant anyone on here, rather than just 'anyone'.

He does swearing, anti-authority, observations of the human condition, religion and he has a Scottish accent. It's catnip in the comedy culture of socially aware football liking males from Britain and Ireland.

Just think he's gone soft and stale myself.

He seems very likeable but the way he laughs at his own jokes annoys me too!

Liked his programme about USA though.

Just think he's gone soft and stale myself.

He seems very likeable but the way he laughs at his own jokes annoys me too!

Liked his programme about USA though.

Saw an old re-run of Who's Line Is It Anyway recently and thought the same on Tony Slattery. He didn't actually say much, when it was his turn, he would step forward, start to snigger, cover his face up, camply wave at the audience to stop sniggering/laughing and then step back. His whole thing on there wasn't adlibing, it was camply/boyishly sniggering.

He was rubbish.

Who's Line is it Anyway was a cavalcade of luvvie c**** though, car crash tv. Slattery in particular stood out as an enormous, unfunny, self-satisfied ballbag.

I dont know why we kept watching that, looking back you are dead right. It wasnt funny but the audience roared with laughter when Josie Lawrence improvised a song about a cheese grater.

Who's Line is it Anyway was a cavalcade of luvvie c**** though, car crash tv. Slattery in particular stood out as an enormous, unfunny, self-satisfied ballbag.

Slattery has had decades of drink, drug and mental health problems. Feel quite sorry for him. I've heard some harrowing things about him.