By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Christmas wouldn't be Christmas without ...

Case

... Me Dad getting ab-so-lutely banjaxed down town, coming home, falling in the door sometime after 2am, telling us all over and over and over a fecking' gain that 'I Love You, Kids, I feckin' Love Yis', then staggering in to me Ma, who would tell him, again that he was a "disgrace". He'd then collapse asleep. Cue time for me and my brothers to get up and run riot downstairs. The old man would cook dinner the next day while telling us all to f*** Off. Happy days.

Remember sitting on the stairs waiting for my mum and dad to be arsed arranging the presents nicely. Then we were allowed into the living room. The annoyance of having to go to Mass on Christmas morning. Morecambe and Wise. Still pissed off now that I fell asleep before the M&W Christmas Show in 1978 and nobody woke me up to watch it. Unbelievable.

... Me Dad getting ab-so-lutely banjaxed down town, coming home, falling in the door sometime after 2am, telling us all over and over and over a fecking' gain that 'I Love You, Kids, I feckin' Love Yis', then staggering in to me Ma, who would tell him, again that he was a "disgrace". He'd then collapse asleep. Cue time for me and my brothers to get up and run riot downstairs. The old man would cook dinner the next day while telling us all to f*** Off. Happy days.

Are you Frank McCourt?

Lunch time drinking of all the stupid ideas not allowing pubs to open Christmas day is a bit silly

I used to be able to open the selection box I got from our Jean remove the chocolate, not all of it or you'd be properly caught like and then replace so no one knew. You had to feign surprise at getting another selection box and not let anyone notice the box had been opened like.

Lunch time drinking of all the stupid ideas not allowing pubs to open Christmas day is a bit silly

I used to be able to open the selection box I got from our Jean remove the chocolate, not all of it or you'd be properly caught like and then replace so no one knew. You had to feign surprise at getting another selection box and not let anyone notice the box had been opened like.

where was this? They've been open lunchtime at least for as long as I can remember.

So this still happens now?

So this still happens now?

Kind of. He still gets bollixed, but now we've all left home. Except for one brother who is still at home. He's now the one who takes the oul fellah out. And the oul lad now gets cranky with his grandkids who come over on Xmas day.

Some strangely attractive middle aged woman on the tv

Ha Ha, Rimbeux lad :lol:/>

Edited by Case

Took my wee lad to see Santa last night and he started crying as soon as he sat on his lap.

I asked what was wrong and he said "It's this job mate. I f***in hate it!"

Your jokes make me angry. Do you know that? I mean, it's almost like you're trying to piss me off.

Your jokes make me angry. Do you know that? I mean, it's almost like you're trying to piss me off.

FFS. I haven't posted a joke in a long time.

But then I thought "How can I make Matty feel angry and pissed off? Just Matty, mind. Nobody else."

Now that I know, I might just make this my mission?

FFS. I haven't posted a joke in a long time.

But then I thought "How can I make Matty feel angry and pissed off? Just Matty, mind. Nobody else."

Now that I know, I might just make this my mission?

I'm sure it's not just me. Very sure.

The secret email ring is alive with how much we hate you.