By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Christmas Presents

kozma

John Lewis have their decorations in, so it's not too early. I've started my Christmas shopping today, and there's a Tickle Me Elmo X on the way for the little man.

what's everyone else getting, and when are they old enough for scaletrix?

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

John Lewis have their decorations in, so it's not too early. I've started my Christmas shopping today, and there's a Tickle Me Elmo X on the way for the little man.

what's everyone else getting, and when are they old enough for scaletrix?

They are old enough when you can no longer wait to buy one. Same goes for train sets.

I get National Geographic from my in laws, beats socks any day. Will also get the " walking dead" compendium from my sister in law. Hopefully my mum gets me "uncut" for the year . Simply make a list and get people to spend their money on something you want, our whole family does it

It's c***ing October FFS!

some stores in Omaha aleady have their Xmas stuff out, the others will be done by close of business on Nov 1st, after that the great Halloween extravaganza.

my 2 want some form of electronic device, 15 yo wants a tablet, but not a crappy one, preferably a nexus. 12 yo wants a PS vita. I see they are $250-$300 so that will be a non starter.

could be some mildly disappointed kids on Dec 25th.

Kahnee normally starts decorating his shack in late-Aug

I got down all the outdoor decorations at the weekend and put all the summer stuff away.

Good job too, as we had our first few flakes of snow today.

My missus has started the Christmas shopping and is planning on making the Christmas cake this weekend....

And the Scalextric fo kids question: let's not kid ourselves here... most dads want to buy one 'for the wee fella' but there is only ever one person in the house who really wants one.So the question of how old do the kids need to be is redundant. If you want one, buy one.

shut up you miserable c****

f*** you.

I'll tell what else has pissed me off too. Pubs that have had Halloween decorations up for over a week already. I've still not got used to this being a thing that we do here now anyway, I'm certainly not happy with the thing getting a f***ing two week build up like its advent or something.

f*** you.

I'll tell what else has pissed me off too. Pubs that have had Halloween decorations up for over a week already. I've still not got used to this being a thing that we do here now anyway, I'm certainly not happy with the thing getting a f***ing two week build up like its advent or something.

the world pisses you off Gilps

f*** you.

Pub near where my mother-in-law lives put Halloween decs up on 1st Oct.

Just reading this thread and that f***ing shaking Stevens Christmas song has got into my head. Snow is falling, all around me, children playing, having fun....f*** off!

I haven't even heard it since last December. That's how much they play it, it's a kind of brainwashing. Icke was probably right about all this.