By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

screw the snow threads - i've upgraded!

SkippyjonJones

I'm into Hurricanes now!!

Welcome Isaac!!!

could be a nice blow from tomorrow :D

Republicans love to say that hurricanes are an act of god don't they. Now that this one has meant the cancellation of the party conference I hope the sane Americans remember to remind them.

Republicans love to say that hurricanes are an act of god don't they. Now that this one has meant the cancellation of the party conference I hope the sane Americans remember to remind them.

I posted something similar on my facebook page.. didn't get a single reply from any of my pro republican contacts....

I posted something similar on my facebook page.. didn't get a single reply from any of my pro republican contacts....

Have a party in the middle of it Mike. They are great fun. Are you in Tampa or Orlando?

There is another spin on the divine intervention. God is making it come so the networks will be forced to show Ann Romney speaking on Tuesday now. I sh*t you not. I personally think it is God saying that they are a bunch of conniving c*nts for having their convention in such an important swing state.

The Republicans are also holding their Convention under a banner of "We built it" or some such s*** - basically claiming that Obama's point about all the small and large business owners owing at least a little to the government's contribution to infrastructure for their existence is a load of b******s. Interestingly enough, the place they are holding the convention was built with around 60% of the financing coming from the public purse - tax payer funded irony.