By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Prince Harry

Flight

Much as I don't really give a toss one way or t'other about him and the rest of the Windsors, I really hope the rag gets f***ed sidewards over publshing that picture. After all of the Levinson stuff and promises of cleaning up the press's act, they go and do that... FFS.

I know I shouldn't be surprised but.

Much as I don't really give a toss one way or t'other about him and the rest of the Windsors, I really hope the rag gets f***ed sidewards over publshing that picture. After all of the Levinson stuff and promises of cleaning up the press's act, they go and do that... FFS.

I know I shouldn't be surprised but.

More sickened that they got staff to strip naked for the mockups they published yesterday, one of whom was an unpaid intern.

As if they couldn't pay actors.

I'm not a Royalist by any stretch of the imagination, but I really quite like William and Harry. I think they're about as normal as anyone can be with their bloodline, and are almost trying to drag the Windsors into the 21st century kicking and screaming. And I do think a lot of that comes from their Mother.

I think there's quite a large republican sentiment in the country nowadays, but I think those two can "save the Royal family", if there is such a requirement.

I'm not a Royalist by any stretch of the imagination, but I really quite like William and Harry. I think they're about as normal as anyone can be with their bloodline, and are almost trying to drag the Windsors into the 21st century kicking and screaming. And I do think a lot of that comes from their Mother.

I think there's quite a large republican sentiment in the country nowadays, but I think those two can "save the Royal family", if there is such a requirement.

Harry is a horrible little racist

He's defo got a look of Hewitt, but he's also got the ears of Charles.

Maybe he's some sort of bizarre hybrid.

There was a piece I read on line somewhere a little while ago that said Diana's Dad, when he was young, looked a bit like Hewitt and that may have been a bit of the attraction for her. Quite a few people say straight away that he has red hair just like Hewitt, well so did/does Diana's Dad and brother.

See what they mean about her dad from this pic, there does seem a touch about him.

edward_john_spencer_8th_earl.jpg

Edited by Buzz