By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Boxing

Cobs

Klitschko wants a fight with Tyson Fury next year?! I'm sure he does, Fury is no where near that level and Klitschko will destroy him.

Fair enough, Fury looked half decent fighting a chump in a barn in Somerset tonight but the hype around him is a bit of a joke at the moment.

David Price is the most promising heavyweight we have currently.

Who was the bum that Fury was fighting?

His post-fight interview was very telling, he mentioned every fighter going apart from Price.

Price tweeted last night that his management approached Fury's people to get a fight on Channel 5. Fury's people refused. I bet they did.

David Price is the most promising heavyweight we have currently.

My mate, who was a half descent fighter himself, now a top class Boxing ref, just a level below doing World title fights at the moment, says the people inside boxing know Price is the one that will come through and challenge for the title.

His post-fight interview was very telling, he mentioned every fighter going apart from Price.

Yeah, noticed that, and reckon they must have been under instructions to not ask him about Price. It was the obvious question to ask but nobody did.

Most of what I've read recently from people who know the game suggest Price is far superior so I don't think we are just being a bit one-eyed in assuming the Scouser would pummel the Manc.

Not sure if Fury is just after a couple of big pay-days by letting the Klitchkos t*** him around, and is ducking Price because he would leap-frog him if he lost; or if he is dragging hos feet waiting for them to retire so he can win one or two versiosn of the belt.

He's still young to be fair but he doesn't impress me and it was laughable the way his technique was being talked up last night to try and convince everyone that Channel 5 have pulled off some great coup here.

Sometimes, I see Brian London, very, very, very, very, slowly jogging round Stanley Park, Blackpool, and reckon he still go 4 rounds with the overrated Fury

Does anyone actually rate Fury though?

I mean honestly rate him?

I kind of get the feeling that even he and those around are plotting a very careful route because they know he would get absolutely smashed to pieces by anyone even half decent.

Not sure if Fury is just after a couple of big pay-days by letting the Klitchkos t*** him around, and is ducking Price because he would leap-frog him if he lost

Think this may well be the case.

Fury and his team know Price would batter him, as would Klitschko but at least with the latter he'd make a bigger wedge.

Didn't Fury give up a title rather than fight Price for it a while back?

been a great fight

Brook should win on points through his work in the early rounds but its been a helluva scrap since about the 6th

One of the best this year - a great arc of 'Sweet Science' and Ingle-stable defence which morphed into an all-out toe-to-toe slugging match.

Watt said early on that the Yank 'wouldn't tend to get discouraged', and that proved to be a masterful understatement. Another round and he would have won it, but credit to Brook for keeping going as well.

He will dish out less punishment to better fighters and it will finish them off in half the time, no problem.

One of the best this year - a great arc of 'Sweet Science' and Ingle-stable defence which morphed into an all-out toe-to-toe slugging match.

Watt said early on that the Yank 'wouldn't tend to get discouraged', and that proved to be a masterful understatement. Another round and he would have won it, but credit to Brook for keeping going as well.

He will dish out less punishment to better fighters and it will finish them off in half the time, no problem.

Brook isnt vicious enough, needs to get in and finish fights off

Brook isnt vicious enough, needs to get in and finish fights off

to be fair, he hit Jones with a few good digs there.. Jones was just sucking it up.. i reckon that's the best he's got but he done well to hang in there and win.. he's not at the top echelon of that division - a Mayweather/Pac would finish him easy.. saying that, they do that to most!

to be fair, he hit Jones with a few good digs there.. Jones was just sucking it up.. i reckon that's the best he's got but he done well to hang in there and win.. he's not at the top echelon of that division - a Mayweather/Pac would finish him easy.. saying that, they do that to most!

He's clearly not ready to be stepping up to that level, but he is still pretty young

Sometimes, I see Brian London, very, very, very, very, slowly jogging round Stanley Park, Blackpool, and reckon he still go 4 rounds with the overrated Fury

F*ck me', he used to jog around the ring very slowly too, I'm amazed he's still alive, I remember him fighting Ali, he's lucky he didn't get killed!

What a mover..

Edited by Murphman

Against Hatton he should have bombed him out by the 7th

against others he should have done the same, he needs to finish fights off earlier

• 2 weeks later...