By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Breakfast at my hotel

jimbolala

Went and had breakfast this morning in hotel and couldnt find the potato or soda bread . So i asked our nice little waitress where they could be located and she said that their fry doesnt have any bread. Wtf. No soda or tatty bread. There goes my vote for irish unity ( hotel is in buncrana)

Anyway , back home in the land of the fry. Had a great weekend away, apart from falling down the stairs, crashing my go kart and crashing my quad bike haha. Sore as .... But it was great, i had a superb massage and hydrotherapy seassion to help the recovery.

Anyway , back home in the land of the fry. Had a great weekend away, apart from falling down the stairs, crashing my go kart and crashing my quad bike haha. Sore as .... But it was great, i had a superb massage and hydrotherapy seassion to help the recovery.

Have you been on an episode of four in a bed?

you're right, though roti prata I think it's called which is curry sauce with bread for breakfast is champion

Really?!?

I have never had left over curry for breakfast, ever.

Mainly as I eat it all on the night

Really?!?

I have never had left over curry for breakfast, ever.

Mainly as I eat it all on the night

I used to order two in order that it would do more than one meal. I should probably feel ashamed but it's a damn good breakfast.

The roti prata was Patsy's suggestion when we were over there and it's great

Not uncommon for folk from the subcontinent to have curry for breakfast with either a puri (fried bread), parata (a chapatti made using ghee or butter - this is sometimes stuffed with a dry curried potatoe or minced meat or chicken), or just plain chapatti.

I personally love curried eggs with puri or parata in the morning (washed down by a yogurt drink or "lassi") but only usually in the winter (would be gasping for water throughout the day in the summer!) and on a day off as I would probably fall asleep at work if I had such a breakfast on a work day!

Edited by Ibby