Sign in to follow this  
Leo No.8

Swollen Gland

could be though.

it won't be though.

even if Leo knobbed every girl in town, and rode bareback every time, the chances of him contracting HIV are very slim.

it's much, much, much more likely to be something else.

it won't be though.

even if Leo knobbed every girl in town, and rode bareback every time, the chances of him contracting HIV are very slim.

A cold?

Edited by Stanley Leisure

it won't be though.

true...but itll be all the anal with men in saunas that be his downfall.

it won't be though.

Was in long term relationships for much of the time, reckon it was about 10 in total (of whom 8 would have been girls I knew and was going out with for a bit). 2 one nights stands worry me, one on holiday and one rough*rse from Kenny would've been about 10 years ago.

Would have to be incredibly unlucky I know, but still bricking it. Have never even thought about cheating on the Mrs since we met 6 years ago, and she was negative 3 years ago suppose thats in my favour.

2 one nights stands worry me, one on holiday and one rough*rse from Kenny would've been about 10 years ago.

If you were unlucky enough to find one of the very, very few HIV-positive women, you would still be very, very unlikely to contract HIV from them on a one-night stand.

Chill dude.

Was in long term relationships for much of the time, reckon it was about 10 in total (of whom 8 would have been girls I knew and was going out with for a bit). 2 one nights stands worry me, one on holiday and one rough*rse from Kenny would've been about 10 years ago.

Would have to be incredibly unlucky I know, but still bricking it. Have never even thought about cheating on the Mrs since we met 6 years ago, and she was negative 3 years ago suppose thats in my favour.

Leo, seriously, theres probably as much chance of winning the lotto tomorrow night than it being the HIV.

If you're not already a hypochondriac before you start looking things up then you'll become one when you do it. I'm a total hypochondriac and I've learnt the hard way it's far better for my sanity to not do it. Lumps don't have to be bad, I have at least ten of them in my legs, arms, belly etc and they're all fat lumps or some kind or other of malfunctioning glands. And you think the symptoms fit neuropathy because you don't know about the 100's of other things that can cause the same symptoms, separately or together. If reading about it on the net would be enough to be able to confidently diagnose conditions, we'd all be Dr. House.

If you were unlucky enough to find one of the very, very few HIV-positive women, you would still be very, very unlikely to contract HIV from them on a one-night stand.

Chill dude.

Thanks John, seriously! Been going a bit mental here TBH.

No mate, haven't. Why do you ask?

just because it would have been tested and that might have been another thing to put your mind at rest.

never mind.

it won't be HIV, go easy on yourself and stop worrying about it.

Leo, I wanted to PM you then to give you a sincere "good luck" message, but since you're too tight to be a Sponsor, I couldn't. This has forced me to be sincere in a public forum, which is contrary to my style.

So here goes: good luck mate, it won't be what you fear, and whatever it is will clear up soon enough.

Now, when you find out that you're HIV-negative, you should donate some money to the site and upgrade yourself to 'sponsor' status. And, if you'd given blood then you'd know your HIV status (not that people should give blood if they think they might be HIV+, of course). So you should do that too when you find you're clear.

Leo, I wanted to PM you then to give you a sincere "good luck" message, but since you're too tight to be a Sponsor, I couldn't. This has forced me to be sincere in a public forum, which is contrary to my style.

So here goes: good luck mate, it won't be what you fear, and whatever it is will clear up soon enough.

Now, when you find out that you're HIV-negative, you should donate some money to the site and upgrade yourself to 'sponsor' status. And, if you'd given blood then you'd know your HIV status (not that people should give blood if they think they might be HIV+, of course). So you should do that too when you find you're clear.

John you are a voice if reason in my depths of insanity! I'm not exaggerating when I say I've spent 2 weeks almost permanently on the internet self diagnosing, its been a living hell. Not usually the worrying type either believe it or not, but been out of my mind. I think I'm probably justifiably worried about the cancer seeing as my Mum's sister died of it at 17, and her twin brother died of it in his 30's (both in communist Poland where she was from) but the whole HIV thing has got out of control because there is so much on the net about it.

I will donate some money to the site anyway, particularly in view of your calming me down; really should have done before you are quite right. How do I go about it?

I will donate some money to the site anyway, particularly in view of your calming me down; really should have done before you are quite right. How do I go about it?

quickest way?...in your will.