By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Gingers

Sir Tokyo Sexwale

I was out & about in NY yesterday & saw quite a few gingers - some even had kids. I mean the f***ing cheek of them.

Anyway, it later dawned on me that in this country, they're not universally reviled. I've spoken to septics about it before and it's not so much that they understand but don't share the sentiment, they're completely in the dark. They look at you like you're mad.

And they call them red-heads, not gingers.

Strange f***ing country

I don't really know a ginger, but I find this thread over the top. Leave them alone and you won't be harmed by their ways. I bet they are more scared of us than we are of them.

you are being very naive with this outlook. what happens if you get bitten by a ginger kid? or they try and steal your soul?

Was going into a club last night and there was a fella being held down by the bouncers that was Ginger. Screaming all over the place like a gobs***e. The head bouncer comes over and says "your f**king boring ya Ginger prick" to which the fella came back with "that's f**king racist!!!!" the line going into the club fell about the place laughing, the Ginger fella vowed to hunt us all down and kill our mothers. Someone just said "my mums dead, what happens to me"

I don't really know a ginger, but I find this thread over the top. Leave them alone and you won't be harmed by their ways. I bet they are more scared of us than we are of them.

I bet we're not, me and Sutty are brave as lions.

Some of my best friends are ginger, so I don't think I'm being prejudiced when I say that they are all c*nts. Every last one of them.

People are advocating genetic engineering and ginger zones, but they actually need eradicating.

Give them too many concessions and they will just end up f*cking our women and making more ginger people.

Edited by ManxRed

I was out & about in NY yesterday & saw quite a few gingers - some even had kids. I mean the f***ing cheek of them.

Anyway, it later dawned on me that in this country, they're not universally reviled. I've spoken to septics about it before and it's not so much that they understand but don't share the sentiment, they're completely in the dark. They look at you like you're mad.

And they call them red-heads, not gingers.

Strange f***ing country

Tell them that it's unconstitutional - that'll get them interested

We do need to start doing something. The laws are in their favour, the media seem to allow them to broadcast and present their thoughts without consideration toward the clean majority.

Maybe we try and a have passed a legistlation that orders them to wear a packet of 'Ginger Nuts' biscuits tied to their left arm and visible at all times. It's a start and given it is now going into winter and they will be wearing hats/hoods to try and assimilate into polite society it will help identify them more quickly whilst the camps, ghettos etc are developed.

Free entry for redheads to Dublin Zoo as part of Orangutan Awareness Week

Zoo file

Does it say anything about letting them out again?

They could have their own enclosure. People could watch them in their natural habitat (out of the sun, obviously) from the safety of a moat or some big barriers or something.

That would work.