By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Football Manager 2011

Andy @ Allerton

Anyone got any hints and tips? I'm a bit stuck.

Clearly the first move before anything else is to sell Konchesky and Poulsen for any offers that any f***ing stupid club are willing to pay. If those contract lengths are correct then I'm even more f***ing disgusted with Hodgson. f***ing hell.

The second thing is to recall Insua and Aquilani from loan - can I do that are has that stupid moron Hodgson f***ed that up too?

I know it's just a game, but even just starting it has really pissed me off. And then the new owners have the f***ing cheek to say "We're not a young team" - erm.. Which that clueless idiot has raised the average age on! And then goes on to say "He didn't build this team" - no. You can tell that because it's not full of f***ing dross.

s***. Looks like you can't recall them. Those f***ing wastes of space Koncheski and Poulsen won't f*** off on a mutual consent. Relegated the useless f*****s to the under 18s and basically said I'd accept any offers for them. How the f*** did players as f***ing s**** as this ever, ever, ever get near the Liverpool first team? And Hodgson wants more money to spend?

You'd laugh if it wasn't actually happening in the real world. It's like a manc or Evertonian has hacked the world and f***ed the club up.

Actually not going to bother with this, this year, well into FM2010 and guiding Oldham to the Champions League after leading Southport from the BSN to League 1

Yeah - RFH has wreaked too much havoc onto the club, it'll take game years to fix...

I'm in my 4th season on FM10 (it takes me a long time)....Led Woking to the BSS championship in season 1 & to the BSP title in season 2, having led the league for all of about 60 mins - won that on GD on the last day. Then Barnsley were relegated to League 1 & came in for me. Won that league at a canter, Pacheco on loan :thumbs: - then he was released on a free & I couldn't match his wage demands & is now in Italy.

I signed Palsson & he's pretty good though. And Kelly

Is there a half decent management game for people who don't have a ton of time on their hands? I used to be a CM/FM addict, but have found the recent versions of the game just too complicated and slow. The last version I really got into was probably FM2007 - is anyone still updating that?

Is there a half decent management game for people who don't have a ton of time on their hands? I used to be a CM/FM addict, but have found the recent versions of the game just too complicated and slow. The last version I really got into was probably FM2007 - is anyone still updating that?

But but but but FM09 has 3d. ;)

I've got FM 2009, 2010 and this one (I keep saying I won't buy the next one) and I have to admit - this one is the bees knees. The engine is far, far faster than previous incarnations. The 3d is actually fast. Well written and doesn't take an age to start. The animation is far, far better and the actions of the players is far better thought out and seamless than previous efforts. They must have got some proper game programmers in to revamp it completely. The conversations you can have with players when they are unhappy or you want them to do something is inspired and the whole detail and depth of the game experiecne is way, way in advance of any other version of this game. The whole thing feels less constrained, more natural and far more flowing. The options and changes you make are always just to hand - as though it's predicting what your're thinking at any given moment - which is very nice programming.

Really has brought the series forward by a country mile. Best one by a long shot. If you're kind of thinking of getting it - then do so - the last two nearly alienated me in their complexity and unnecessary s*** at times. This one feels far more like the old ones, allowing you to be as detailed or not as you want without feeling like you're getting bogged down in just reading a load of pointless statistics.

Any tips for decent players / coaches?

what level are you at?

If Liverpool then this is good, but kind of like cheating

I sacked sammy lee and promoted Segura to assistant manager.

Plus Itandje refuses mutual termination at first, but if you have a private chat and slag him off and then offer him around to clubs, he'll accept mutual termination for nothing after a few weeks.