By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Smalltalk with Stevie

Montse

He's tackled some of the world's top journalists over the years but nothing could prepare Steven Gerrard for the grilling he faced on Monday evening - and you can now watch this exclusive interview for FREE online.

The skipper endured his toughest ever interview, with 56 of the most testing questions you could imagine.

That's because we allowed six, seven and eight-year-olds from the city's schools to set the agenda - and Jeremy Paxman has got nothing on these little angels.

Our school kids posed the questions that really matter: What do you want for Christmas? Are you scared of snakes? Why do you kiss the camera at Manchester United? Do you like your boss? How much money do you earn in a year? Who's got the best car? When was the last time you cried? And who would win in a fight, Spiderman or Superman?

'Smalltalk with Steven Gerrard' aired for the first time on Monday on LFC TV - but if you missed it or want to watch it again simply click on the image below.

Linky

boy he's dull...the thing that gets me is that LFC TV think that putting this on does something to enhance his / our rep...

the older ya get the more pathetic ya feel for even thinking that because its stevie g it is worth listening to...

boy he's dull...the thing that gets me is that LFC TV think that putting this on does something to enhance his / our rep...

the older ya get the more pathetic ya feel for even thinking that because its stevie g it is worth listening to...

Naa I knew that years ago. Never meet your heros. Out side of what their good at their always a let down. Everyone is their only human.

Then the depression sets in and..........................

: )

Edited by Romario